GB HOMEPAGE

Forsaken Fortress - Survival squad-based rpg/rts/base-building simulation

Posted By: Drizzt

Forsaken Fortress - Survival squad-based rpg/rts/base-building simulation - 05/18/13 09:00 PM

Has anyone heard of this game?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1317934609/forsaken-fortress

There's just something about it that appeals to me. What I always liked about post-apocalyptic movies was how people built and fortified their positions in an attempt to survive in a harsh world, and this seems to be a game that simulates just this (probably the only one I've seen, too).

It's a small game, so the graphics are not anything to write home about, but unlike many other KS projects this team seems to be a dedicated bunch that keeps on delivering updates and actually have what appears to be a functioning game. smile
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Forsaken Fortress - Survival squad-based rpg/rts/base-building simulation - 05/18/13 09:05 PM

Hi ya Drizzt, I hadn't check KS for awhile so I didn't see that one. The period to pledge is over but I bet they have a website. wave
Posted By: Drizzt

Re: Forsaken Fortress - Survival squad-based rpg/rts/base-building simulation - 05/18/13 10:11 PM

Yup, but I think the KS site is more active. smile
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Forsaken Fortress - Survival squad-based rpg/rts/base-building simulation - 05/18/13 10:25 PM

There are a lot of updates wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community