GB HOMEPAGE

Bloodmasque for IPad

Posted By: JeanK

Bloodmasque for IPad - 08/01/13 02:28 AM

Has anyone tried this game yet? I got it because it said that you can paste your picture onto the face of the character you're playing. I thought that was neat idea. However, when I pasted my photographs onto my character it looked just like a weird looking mask. Was i disappointed.

Anyway, I haven't done much with it but I plan to give it a shot. Has anyone tried any action games on the iPad yet? What are your thoughts on it?

I basically quit doing action games and RPG games on the computer since I've slowdown so much. But I thought it wouldn't be as fast on the iPad. I'll let you all know how it goes
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Bloodmasque for IPad - 08/02/13 04:12 AM

Jean, some programs that you can paste your face are more sophisticated than others. If they don't work good they just make it look worse than using a standard avatar.

I am not so great at action on the Ipad but then again I am not so good on the computer either. lol

Ana wave
Posted By: JeanK

Re: Bloodmasque for IPad - 08/03/13 12:46 AM

I'm not good at action either, but I was thinking that maybe it would be a bit slower on the iPad. It's a shame my face looks like a mask on the avatar. I was looking forward to seeing myself as a vampire killer, but I guess that's not going to happen!

Thanks for your help.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Bloodmasque for IPad - 08/03/13 04:55 AM

Hope you find something you enjoy.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community