GB HOMEPAGE

I am a Divinity: Original Sin HERETIC

Posted By: ray

I am a Divinity: Original Sin HERETIC - 09/22/14 08:40 PM

I soooooo wanted to love this game. I loved the original.

But this one is SO clunky. SO VERY clunky. Terrible interface, terrible inventory management. Tedious crafting interface. The retro mechanics really defeated the fun for me.
Posted By: MaG

Re: I am a Divinity: Original Sin HERETIC - 09/23/14 03:55 AM

wave Ray. Sorry you were disappointed with the game.
Posted By: oldman

Re: I am a Divinity: Original Sin HERETIC - 09/23/14 04:30 PM

Hmmmm, I didn't have the same experience. I had some complaints about the game, mostly the lack of any decent directions of where to go on a particular quest but I didn't notice any clunkiness and the inventory didn't bother me at all.

There is another thread on this game with several members commenting on the game and this is the first I've seen with these particular complaints.

To each his own I guess.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: I am a Divinity: Original Sin HERETIC - 09/23/14 07:27 PM

Sorry you didn't love it, Ray. Did you finish it?

Re: I am a Divinity: Original Sin HERETIC - 09/23/14 11:31 PM

No, I just got to the town that's north of the main town. It just got harder and harder to fire up the game. I got so sick of exchanging inventory items from person to person. It felt like 20% of the game to me.

Re: I am a Divinity: Original Sin HERETIC - 09/23/14 11:31 PM

Now I'm worried I'll have the same problem with Wasteland 2, which I hear has a clunky interface also.
Posted By: Karsten

Re: I am a Divinity: Original Sin HERETIC - 09/24/14 05:28 PM

Hi Ray

Sorry to hear about your troubles with Original Sin. I have played the game and have enjoyed it very much. I didn't notice that you had to exchange inventory from person to person?

I found the log or journal to be quite a mess; it wasn't divided into main quests or side quests. Also, the game doesn't give you any directions where you need to go. To me, this is a blessing and a curse. You can go anywhere you like, but you risk getting beaten again and again. Untill you realise that you can proceed.....

I played the game during my summer vacation in July 2014 and I was thankful that I played it at that time and not now. I simply don't have the time anymore to sit down and play for 3-6 hours straight....
© 2024 GameBoomers Community