GB HOMEPAGE

Pillars of Eternity The White March

Posted By: oldman

Pillars of Eternity The White March - 08/27/15 06:42 PM

For those of you who have Pillars of Eternity, there is now an expansion pack called The White March.

I just now downloaded it and have to play to the second act to get to the expansion. I could have used a previous save but decided to start over and work my way to it. Looks like a pretty extensive expansion.

it is, of course, available on both Steam and GOG.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Pillars of Eternity The White March - 08/27/15 06:43 PM

Thanks, Oldman wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Pillars of Eternity The White March - 08/28/15 08:54 AM

Hi oldman and thanks for that info thumbsup

I downloaded this game from GOG as soon as it was released but haven't even started it. It's on my ridiculously long "yet to play" list rolleyes

However, if the expansion is going to have a Part Two I think I might wait even longer - until the second part is also available - and then play the "complete" thing yes
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Pillars of Eternity The White March - 08/28/15 03:48 PM

Awesome. Thanks Oldman!

I'm so glad to see more and more old school RPG's coming out and expanding. thumbsup
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Pillars of Eternity The White March - 08/31/15 04:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Mad
I downloaded this game from GOG as soon as it was released but haven't even started it. It's on my ridiculously long "yet to play" list rolleyes

Moi aussi.

I have far too many games. But I'll never want for anything to do on those long rainy winter nights.

Re: Pillars of Eternity The White March - 02/23/16 06:05 AM

For any who might be interested, Part II of the White March has finally arrived. I'm not sure when it was released, I just checked GOG and there is was.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Pillars of Eternity The White March - 02/23/16 05:18 PM

Thanks, Oldman wave

Re: Pillars of Eternity The White March - 02/23/16 09:28 PM

I am getting very confused, Oldman !! blush

On the screen where the game is advertised at GOG there appear to be three different editions available.

Then on the page in my library, there is the very first original version (which is what I have so far) plus the option to download three patches.

Could you possibly help by telling me what I need to do to get a final and complete version of this game think

I would be much obliged. [I haven't played any of it yet.]

Cheers.

Mad grin

Re: Pillars of Eternity The White March - 02/24/16 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Mad
I am getting very confused, Oldman !! blush

On the screen where the game is advertised at GOG there appear to be three different editions available.

Then on the page in my library, there is the very first original version (which is what I have so far) plus the option to download three patches.

Could you possibly help by telling me what I need to do to get a final and complete version of this game think

I would be much obliged. [I haven't played any of it yet.]

Cheers.

Mad grin

Well Mad since you already own Pillars of Eternity all you need to do is buy The White March Expansion Pass.

What I would do is download the original game once again which will include all patches in the install and then download Part 1 and Part of the White March, which will be available once you purchase the expansion pass.

I don't know if you use GOG Galaxy or just the GOG downloader. I can't help you with Galaxy because I don't use it and don't like it. If you use the downloader just download "Pillars of Eternity (Windows installer)" and under DLC the white march (windows installer) for part 1 and part 2.

I tried to install the patches separately and they were already included in the windows installer so I didn't need to download them.

Hope that helps.

Re: Pillars of Eternity The White March - 02/24/16 07:01 PM

Thank you SO much, Oldman !! You've helped me out yet again happydance

I'm going to copy down the action you've advised and then go ahead

[I don't use any special downloaders, just my browser, and have never had any problems.]

Much appreciate the help thumbsup
Posted By: anne2

Re: Pillars of Eternity The White March - 02/27/16 12:03 PM

Thank you Oldman and Gameboomers, you always come to the rescue:)
© 2024 GameBoomers Community