GB HOMEPAGE

Witcher 3 PS 4 (Finally)

Posted By: Tracy

Witcher 3 PS 4 (Finally) - 10/13/15 01:06 AM

Hi everyone. I just wanted to post and say that while I never did get the Witcher 3 to play on my PC, I DID get a PS4 and have finally been able to play this game! Yes! lol I love it so far, and I even got the huge hardback strategy guide just so I can really become obsessed. wink I just had to let everyone know in case you can't play this on a PC. I wasn't sure if I could like playing it on a console, but the controls are easier than I imagined they would be, and even though I'm a PC gamer, playing the game this way is just fine for me. smile

So, I'm off to stare at my beautiful Geralt (OMG he's yummy!) and kill some enemies. Hope it's okay to discuss console games here, btw. I think the site is mostly for PC games, but given my history of trying to get this game to play, I just HAD to come and post about it tonight.

Smiles and hugs to all,
Tracy
Posted By: MaG

Re: Witcher 3 PS 4 (Finally) - 10/13/15 04:07 PM

Thanks for recommendation. Enjoy the gaming!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Witcher 3 PS 4 (Finally) - 10/13/15 04:07 PM

I'm so happy you are finally able to play the game. Have fun. rah
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Witcher 3 PS 4 (Finally) - 10/13/15 04:25 PM

WooHoo, Tracy, so glad you are finally able to play it. You'll have to let me know what you think. Son is playing this and is on the fence about my liking it as he says he has to kill lots and lots of dogs which is a huge "no no" for me puppy
Posted By: mcc

Re: Witcher 3 PS 4 (Finally) - 10/13/15 04:29 PM

Tracy, I used to be a PC gamer only however after having problems with games, even whit a very good PC, I decide to go console for the Darkside games. I never regretted it.

Enjoy the game and the new style !

Re: Witcher 3 PS 4 (Finally) - 10/18/15 06:11 PM

Thanks so much you guys! I'm glad to be able to crow about this to people who will "get it"! lol

btw--I haven't played console games in ages, but I used to play Nintendo and PlayStation back in the day, so going to a console now isn't as hard as I though it would be. I think I'm going to take a page from your book, mcc, and play my Darkside goodies on a console from now on. smile

Thanks MaG!!

Looney--God, I hope I don't have to do that! I can't kill a dog--even a pretend one. frown I'm still in the fairly early part of the game and so am hoping if I DO run into a situation like that, I can make Geralt run from it rather than kill. I love doggies! Wah! LOL

Thanks Marian! Love your little cheerleader btw! smile

Tracy
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Witcher 3 PS 4 (Finally) - 11/17/15 01:44 PM

The doggies I think are wolves. Kill or be eaten.

Re: Witcher 3 PS 4 (Finally) - 11/20/15 12:53 AM

Oh thanks Cathy! I think I can kill wolves--especially if they're trying to eat me. lol smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community