GB HOMEPAGE

From Studio Spektar: General Horse and the Package of Doom

Posted By: Trail_Mystic

From Studio Spektar: General Horse and the Package of Doom - 03/11/18 07:26 PM

A new offering from the production house that brought us the acclaimed Viktor: A steampunk adventure.

General Horse and the Package of Doom, a live action video-integrated, tongue and cheek...ummmmmm action/adventure game with a cast of thousands. Well, really it looks like five people and a dog, I have no clue what it's about, when it will be released or if my life will ever be the same.

After watching the video, you may not know either. lol

Here you go: General Horse and The Package of Doom

Remember, what has been seen, cannot be unseen. wink

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: From Studio Spektar: General Horse and the Package of Doom - 03/14/18 03:52 AM

THanks, Trail! Certainly looks like a one of a kind! It did make me laugh!

Ana wave
Posted By: ViktorTheBoar

Re: From Studio Spektar: General Horse and the Package of Doom - 03/14/18 03:41 PM

Thank you for the announcement smile.

We're on indiegogo right now, here it is: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/general-horse-and-the-package-of-doom-videogames--2/

I hope you're having fun watching the trailer as much as we had recording it. And we did have tons of fun. There's more to come! A lot more!

Also, if you like tha '90s style of video game, you'll love our home page laugh
http://studiospektar.hr/packageofdoom/
Posted By: Iurii

Re: From Studio Spektar: General Horse and the Package of Doom - 03/17/18 05:11 AM

Hmm, and why 'The Darkside"?
Isn't it a real adventure game???

Good luck to ViktorTheBoar!!!

Re: From Studio Spektar: General Horse and the Package of Doom - 03/17/18 03:58 PM

Action adventure with combat, so that would fall within the Darkside categories.

TM grin

Re: From Studio Spektar: General Horse and the Package of Doom - 03/22/18 01:20 PM

Actually, it's a relaxed game. There's absolutely no split decisions in the game. In other words, it's more relaxed than Telltale games. But it's also not a classical point&click where yousolve puzzles by combining items. It's more along the lines of Oregon Trail.

This short "how to play" demonstration can show you the basics of gameplay smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqDA96ytX2k

Re: From Studio Spektar: General Horse and the Package of Doom - 03/23/18 02:13 AM

Thanks for the clarification. Some of the live action scenes looked like they contained combat, but now I see that the game has some simulation and resource management aspects.

Re: From Studio Spektar: General Horse and the Package of Doom - 03/23/18 08:36 PM

Yeah, there's combat, but you just watch it, if you feel like it. There are no quick time events and no unskippable scenes (except one really rare encounter where you get a benefit if you manage to watch the whole thing) smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community