GB HOMEPAGE

Diablo Released on GOG

Posted By: Marian

Diablo Released on GOG - 03/07/19 02:13 PM

You can find it here.

And read more about this release here. Players can choose to play either the original version of the game or an updated one.

Really cool to see this - I played this for hours when it was first released in 1996. yes wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/07/19 03:26 PM

Best news ever! Thank you so much for posting this. I'm off to check it out! Hopefully, Diablo II and the Lord of Destruction expansion pack will be available soon too.

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/07/19 03:40 PM

You're welcome! Word is that Warcraft 1 and 2 will be up next, but maybe at some point in the future we will also be seeing Diablo II and Lord of Destruction. My jaw dropped when I saw this release this morning!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/07/19 04:34 PM

Wow !! Thanks for that news, Marian hamster
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/08/19 04:05 AM

Thanks Marian! Greatly appreciated!

TM thumbsup
Posted By: dianne

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/09/19 08:10 PM

I am just saying do not let your children play this one my grandson played the orginal verson and he would do nothing else but play this game moring and night so finally his parents took it away guess what he had the biggest temper tantrum I don't think he ever found it. Dianne winter

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/09/19 08:42 PM

It's for sure that a lot of people found this game very addictive, dianne! wave

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/09/19 11:35 PM

I was in my 60's when I first played it and I would have thrown a tantrum too!

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/09/19 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Draclvr
I was in my 60's when I first played it and I would have thrown a tantrum too!

I was in my 40s when I played it and yes, me too when it comes to the tantrum. lol
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/10/19 12:02 AM

Downloading this is pretty much a win-win situation. The added income for GOG might help them a little through this sketchy economic time they are apparently having, and another generation is getting a "foot in the door" to a retro hack n slash RPG. As far as introducing this to kids, my theory is that, yes they could be doing more productive things, but they could also be doing worse. Just set the expectations right away, the right kind of communication can work wonders with kids and adults. Now, leave me alone, I've got some Diablo to play! evil

TM devil

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/10/19 03:37 AM

Love it, Trail! Life is good!

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/10/19 10:51 AM

"Now, leave me alone, I've got some Diablo to play! evil"

Tut !! Tut !! ..................... Hahahaha
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/16/19 12:50 AM

My first game of this type so glad to experience it all over again.
Thanks for the heads up
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 03/16/19 05:08 AM

Wait, GOG are having tough times? Here, let me get my wallet. There has to be a game or two I really, really have to have.

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 06/05/19 01:41 PM

I am bringing up this thread because today GOG has released the Hellfire expansion for Diablo - and anyone who has already purchased Diablo from GOG has had the Hellfire expansion added to their game library for free. thumbsup

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 06/05/19 03:09 PM

WOW !! That's excellent news. Thank you, Marian broccoli

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 06/05/19 10:31 PM

Sweet! Now, I'm just patiently waiting for Diablo II Lord of Desctruction to be released!
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Diablo Released on GOG - 06/06/19 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Draclvr
Sweet! Now, I'm just patiently waiting for Diablo II Lord of Desctruction to be released!

I would also like to see Diablo II at GOG.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community