GB HOMEPAGE

Rise of the tomb raider

Posted By: petjo

Rise of the tomb raider - 03/16/19 12:13 PM

I sent a message because I couldn’t get the hang of this new format so this is probably a duplicate message.
I need a save for the beginning of climbing the mountain.— I can’t get the swing across the gap. Thanks— Peter
Posted By: Marian

Re: Rise of the tomb raider - 03/16/19 02:33 PM

I moved your post over to the Darkside. Hopefully another player of the Tomb Raider series will be able to point you in the right direction and offer some help.

Re: Rise of the tomb raider - 03/16/19 03:24 PM

Thanks Marian

Re: Rise of the tomb raider - 03/16/19 03:47 PM

Googling brings up several sites offering saves for this game. However, I am not familiar with any of these sites and thus cannot recommend them without the input of those who know more about this than I do.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Rise of the tomb raider - 03/17/19 10:20 AM

Petjo have you tried Stella's TR website? I've used it for years to get saved games and help with the TR games. I've always found it to be a safe place.

Check it out: https://tombraiders.net/stella/introduction.html

Good Luck!

Re: Rise of the tomb raider - 03/17/19 01:42 PM

Thank you, Gerry. That was one of the sites that came up when I googled. wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Rise of the tomb raider - 03/17/19 02:34 PM

Stella's site is the be-all and end-all for Tomb Raider games! I've downloaded a couple of saves from there.

Re: Rise of the tomb raider - 03/20/19 12:21 PM

Thank you both for your interest. I have got all the info from Stella’s site thanks but , being very ancient, I find the instructions difficult. Saves are supposed to be in One of the Sream folders but I can’t locate them. Never mind. I’ll keep trying . Regards-Peter

Re: Rise of the tomb raider - 03/20/19 02:49 PM

If you need technical assistance with the saves, post over in the Glitches forum and they can help you. wave
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Rise of the tomb raider - 03/20/19 08:13 PM

There's a good thread on this very subject over at the Steam forums here: Rise of the Tomb Raider: Where are the game saves kept?

TM thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community