Posted By: Marian

CD Projekt Red Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date - 06/09/19 09:02 PM

You can read about it here. wave
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: CD Projekt Red Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date - 06/09/19 11:55 PM

Thanks for posting this up Marian!

For those that haven't heard the news on who's participating in Cyberpunk 2077:

Keanu Reeves will channel his inner "Neo" for Cyberpunk 2077

How the managed to keep that one a secret is beyond me.

Here's the extended trailer with his appearance to which they are referring. thumbsup

Apologies for not being around folks. I've been traveling for work for the past weeks and game-oriented sites are off limits with my employer's laptop.

I'm flying out again in the morning and will be away for probably another 2+weeks. Keep your eyes peeled, the E3 convention is starting and there will be tons of new gaming announcements

Trail...out. grin

Posted By: hagatha

Re: CD Projekt Red Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date - 06/10/19 04:31 AM

That work stuff is really for the birds. Retirement is awesome...except it usually means you're getting old. Which stinks. But it's better than the alternative.
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: CD Projekt Red Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date - 06/10/19 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by hagatha
That work stuff is really for the birds. Retirement is awesome...except it usually means you're getting old. Which stinks. But it's better than the alternative.

Yes it is for the birds as it using a smartphone on forums lol

I'm bummed about this release though. Seems only North America is getting the shaft from CDPRs production company. No collector's version for PC, console only. Every where else it's available. That's really the only reason I would preorder. Seems to me they're losing a lot of money that way.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community