GB HOMEPAGE

Wolfenstein Youngblood

Posted By: Winfrey

Wolfenstein Youngblood - 06/30/19 11:16 AM

Has anyone played this game. I got a free download with my new computer and was wondering.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood - 06/30/19 01:06 PM

According to this page, the game will be released on July 26th.

Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood - 06/30/19 01:10 PM

lol, guess no one can tell me then. You are correct Marian, I just completed the set up to get the game and it shows I prepaid and will be available on 7-25...
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood - 07/05/19 02:35 AM

Another Wolfenstein game? I still have two to play! Great games, too, so this ought to be fun.

Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood - 07/26/19 08:36 PM

I started downloading this morning... I only have 38.36 more hours to go. crazy eek
Posted By: Marian

Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood - 07/26/19 08:40 PM

Oh my goodness Winfrey! scared
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood - 07/27/19 02:00 PM

Ah, the joys of living in the country!
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood - 07/29/19 05:00 PM

Wow!

Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood - 08/11/19 04:36 PM

So Winfrey, how's the game?

Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood - 08/11/19 10:42 PM

Embarrassed to say I haven't had time to play much. After loading it I started it.. really haven't played this type of game before.. I have a learning curve here. I did find out after playing for awhile there is no save... I hate that part. lol It played beautifully on the laptop though.

Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood - 08/13/19 04:35 PM

I 'm always a little bit nervous about playing a game where there are no saves except for certain locations.

I think if you're used to playing games in which you can save anywhere, you start to become overconfident about just charging into the fray and letting the chips fall where they may. Which leads to being being dead, dead, dead. I always have a learning curve where I have to slow down, learn how to peer around corners, and generally stop acting like I'm invincible -- specially if I've just come off a Fallout 4 session where my character is level 70 and laughs at everything.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood - 08/13/19 05:18 PM

Oh, hagatha, I am so, so, so guilty of that!

Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood - 08/15/19 12:03 AM

Right now I'm playing Grim Dawn, and it has certain dungeon areas in which saves are not possible -- and which also require expenditure of resources to even enter. Needless to say, I'm now wary of going in unless I have to.

Still, I might grab the newest Wolfenstein. I've loved the series since Return to Castle Wolfenstein, which is still worth playing.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community