GB HOMEPAGE

Can Someone Help Me?

Posted By: Debra

Can Someone Help Me? - 07/21/20 08:45 PM

I deleted all my characters from my season 20 Diablo 3 and started a season 21 bunch. I kept 3 mules under non season because my stash is full. It's my understanding that the items in the stash will be sent to my in game email. Is that correct? Then, I can delete the mules and their stuff will be sent to me.
I deleted the characters yesterday and today I only have one left which I reclaimed because I was afraid I was wrong. The remaining character has no items on her. They are all in the stash.
I would appreciate the help.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Can Someone Help Me? - 07/21/20 09:56 PM

Does anything on this page help answer your questions?

Re: Can Someone Help Me? - 07/21/20 10:50 PM

It says you'll find you stash items in your mail. I'm getting no mail icon in my new season 21 or in my old (now) non seasonal 20. I've now lost all my 70's in season 20 but one. I just don't get it.

Re: Can Someone Help Me? - 07/22/20 12:27 AM

Maybe someone else will be able to answer your questions. I hope! Sorry that did not help.

Re: Can Someone Help Me? - 07/23/20 12:42 AM

Thank you Marian for trying. I appreciate it.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Can Someone Help Me? - 07/23/20 01:20 AM

Sorry, Debra, but I don't have Diablo 3!

Re: Can Someone Help Me? - 07/23/20 01:21 AM

I found a little more information here.

Re: Can Someone Help Me? - 07/23/20 09:35 PM

I have yet to receive any email in game with the items or any response to my emails to the Diablo 3 crew. I hate that I lost my 70's from last season except for one. I wouldn't have deleted them if I knew this would happen. Thank you for your information Marian. I had read that, but it still won't gel in my mind and especially so since I have received no email. I will just continue on with season 21.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Can Someone Help Me? - 07/24/20 01:20 AM

I'm sure you've checked, Debra, but could a spam filter have grabbed it?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community