GB HOMEPAGE

Metro Exodus

Posted By: Draclvr

Metro Exodus - 04/03/22 02:56 PM

Finally got my "new" video card installed last week. "New" means I bought it a year ago and just never got around to installing it. I paid $373 for it and just for fun looked up the price today... $1,527!! You have to sell a kidney for a good video card now! It's supposed to get better this year.

Anyway, I got back into Metro Exodus and I'm having a hard time staying out of it! It's been a long time since I've stayed up until 1:00 am gaming! It seems to be a little glitchy. Had to quit last night because my companion in the caves started walking around in circles! I'm going to need his gun as we proceed!!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/03/22 03:30 PM

Nice you got the card installed and got back into the game! Have a great time with it. smile
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/05/22 04:03 AM

I started this a while back and got too freaked in the opening scenes in the subway tunnel.

Wow. I have about five great games unfinished at the moment, all loaded up on my computer. Time to get to work before any new games arrive.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/09/22 03:26 PM

You should give it another try! There are three games in this series and I thought the second one, Metro Last Light, was the best. I am at the end of Exodus and I need to defeat a giant mutant blind gorilla. Mostly you just mash the "E" key, but I'm just not getting by him. Had to give up for a couple of days.

Yeah, I've got The Witcher Wild Hunt ready to go too. Too many games and not enough time - especially with gardening season coming up!
Posted By: GamingPhreak

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/20/22 04:31 AM

I was fortunate to upgrade my PC and video card near the end of 2019 right before covid hit, and thus I avoided all the price hikes. I haven't tried Metro Exodus,. Its selling points when it was first released were HDR and raytracing, which were quite new at the time, but have become common graphics features like ambient occlusion and anti-aliasing.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community