GB HOMEPAGE

Hello, again.

Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Hello, again. - 06/01/22 03:22 AM

Um, Hi blush

Hey folks, apologies for not being more present on the forum over these many months. Life sort of threw us a curve ball and most of my time is being spent either working or taking care of most everything at the homestead. Hoping I can get a good system going soon and be able to spend more time here, and actually playing a game or two. I saw Hagatha's post on the Mass Effect marathon, and as a coincidence picked up the Legendary version just this evening since it was on sale. Also saw that Drac is "finally" playing Skyrim! lol It's ok, I've played lots of games 10 years after their release wink

Anyway, hope all are doing well. Will jump on when the opportunities presents themselves.

Read Ya Later,
TM smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Hello, again. - 06/01/22 05:03 AM

Hi Trail_Mystic. Nice to see you here. Sounds like you are having some issues. I hope that they work themselves out soon.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Hello, again. - 06/01/22 01:28 PM

Really good to hear from you, TM! Thanks so much for posting and letting us know how you are doing. We will look forward to seeing you more when time permits. wave
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Hello, again. - 06/01/22 03:25 PM

Hey, great to see you! I hope that curveball resolves itself and isn't horribly serious.

Yes, I'm about half-way through the Legendary ME edition and having a blast. I'd forgotten how much fun these games are.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Hello, again. - 06/01/22 03:48 PM

Hi Trail! So glad you finally found a moment to pop in. Sending you continued positive thoughts!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Hello, again. - 06/01/22 10:01 PM

Hi Trail_Mystic smile

Great to see you posting and all the best to you and yours thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community