GB HOMEPAGE

Boston Marathon Suspects

Posted By: cailyn

Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/19/13 11:09 AM

Going on now one suspect dead an MIT Police Officer Dead another wounded,second suspect on the loose,sending prayers for all Police involved that they can stay safe.The suspect is in a residential neighborhood prayers for the people that live there hearts
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/19/13 11:19 AM

I heard this too Cailyn. I hope they catch the 2nd suspect alive so more can be found out who else is involved.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/19/13 12:04 PM

I hope they catch the other suspect alive also so it won't leave any open questions of who was responsible for such a horrific act. Prayers out for a quick capture and for protection of all the people in that area.
Posted By: Gimli

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/19/13 03:24 PM

We have read about that sad incident here in Switzerland too. We are shocked! I pray for all the victims and I hope very much, that the suspects can be captured. I'am with my US-GBfamily in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Hugs from Evelyne
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/19/13 08:30 PM

I just hope this ends without anyone else being hurt.
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/19/13 09:11 PM

my cousin lives behind microcenter and the gas station on Memorial Drive where the two guys carjacked someone is one of the two nearest her house, is .35 mi away. Wow..... I told her and advised her to stay INDOORS like everyone else on her computer.... sheesh too close to her home....

**CORREction:
The driver was dropped off nearby -- the carjacking took place near the Cambridgeside Galleria, even farther away from us.

I type too fast so sorry
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/19/13 09:36 PM

I have a cousin under lockdown in Cambridge. Another cousin works at MIT. Fortunately he is safe in Maine on vacation. This is so unbelievable!! frown
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/19/13 09:44 PM

I'm going to need a nap today. I stayed up most of the night watching the news coverage of all this. Praying it will soon be over and no one else gets hurt.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/20/13 02:39 AM

They got him alive. I was watching on tv for a couple of hours.
Posted By: AnneG

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/20/13 02:39 AM

They finally got him. They cornered and apprehended him about 9 EST tonight. Good job, Boston and Mass Police, FBI, and the countless others who helped. smile

Edited to say: Ninja'd by Cathy1 lol
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/20/13 02:41 AM

They did an awesome job. I just hope he makes it so maybe we can find out what's behind this.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/20/13 03:14 AM

I agree, Ana

We need some answers....
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/20/13 09:41 AM

It is good they caught him without further tragedy. I just hope we get some answers.
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Boston Marathon Suspects - 04/20/13 04:41 PM

So relieved! I can finally sleep. I'm so sad that these boys did this and sadder still that their parents refuse to even believe a tiny bit that they 'might' have been involved. Guess they had them fooled too. Desperately hoping the one in custody talks and talks and talks!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community