Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/07/13 09:44 PM

I want one! lol
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/07/13 10:00 PM

Me, too!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/07/13 10:16 PM

smile Bets Draclvr lol Im already saving up for mine only another $200,000.00 more and then I will lolol
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/08/13 06:02 AM

A must have!! I love the whole concept and have been waiting for these to come out!!!
Posted By: Haroula

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/08/13 07:04 AM

smile wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/08/13 10:36 AM

I like it but it would have to come with auto pilot for me! grin

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/08/13 02:31 PM

smile Lotus777 - Haroula - Kaki's Sister smile wave Thank You You just reminde me I cant fly so lolol
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/08/13 04:28 PM

I've always dreamed of having a mini-copter for short trips to the store. Wonder if they have one of those? Or perhaps a jetpac? I can flyyyyy!

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/08/13 07:00 PM

lol Sorta Blonde I could use that mini-copter also smile
Posted By: granny

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/09/13 03:38 AM

That's almost enough to get me to trade in my Broom.
Posted By: Homer6

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/10/13 05:53 AM

So you'd have to have two licenses. One for the road and one for flying. The $300,000 is enough for only a few to afford. And the FFA requirements for overhauling the engines at regular intervals is enough to keep those who can afford to spend $300,000 the only ones who's buy them.
Posted By: manxman

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/10/13 02:00 PM

Now that is awesome smile

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/10/13 02:24 PM

Granny Im beginning to think That the Idea of me "Bluehair" wont be able to buy it afterall ... I forgot I get Dizzy too lolol..... need to borrow that broom smile
Homer6 forget it If I couyld I would but I cant lolol no-buy for me maybe my great grand kids wave
manxman wave
Posted By: Homer6

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/10/13 05:19 PM

Leeana, my first thought was that I'd be out of the area where most of the nuts inhabit. That FFA rules would keep those same nuts with their feet on the ground. But I remembered one private pilot after the end of an air show and realized there'd still be nuts in the air.

Perhaps, one day, not in my time, this type of travel will be common. When the price falls within a regular car.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/10/13 05:29 PM

We have a few Hobbycopters around here. You can build one for under a thousand dollars. I wouldn't go up in one, but they look cool.

Re: This is .."Driven to Fly" ..... - 05/12/13 07:38 PM

Homer yep thats Life - I relly dont want to be here for "That" kind of change .. could you imagine ...us Grey-Hairs ...well some of us have heart condition in cars imagine up in the air ...how do they get an help???? oh well

BETs you will never see me up there eighter...I have Inner-ear problems so ...ooh who knows how all this will turn-out but I know one thing for sure I wont be here anyway, Bottom line ...IF this is a car for "The-Future-Of America"....I say.... Thanks But NO-thanks smile

wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community