GB HOMEPAGE

Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2

Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/27/14 10:19 AM

Ana is having surgery on her shoulder today. She needs our positive thoughts, hugs and prayers. We will be thinking of you Ana! wave Good luck! smile

Hugs,

Gerry catrub

------------
Sorry to hijack your post, Gerry.

11:58 Central. Ana is out of surgery and is in recovery.
M.

---------------
2:18 PM Central. Just talked to Ana. She's still in recovery and maybe go home soon.
They had to give her another nerve block because when she woke up the first nerve block has already cleared. She was in extreme pain. She said she's "good".
She is reading her mail but won't be able to answer anytime soon.
Posted By: connie

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 12:12 PM

Positive thoughts, prayers, and hugs on the way. puppy kisses too. hearts
Posted By: MaG

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 12:51 PM

hearts Ana!
Posted By: Chief

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 12:58 PM

Yes, positive thoughts on the way. hearts

Chief wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 02:28 PM

More from Missouri too!
Posted By: manxman

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 02:39 PM

Wishing you all the best Ana smile
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 03:00 PM

hearts Big hugs, and prayers going up for you today, Ana! hearts
Posted By: flutist

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 03:32 PM

Even more from Missouri.

Bets
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 03:53 PM

Sending HUGS and Prayers!!! hearts

Sending one of the Band to be around you!!!

wave
Nan
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 03:59 PM

Big hugs! Big prayers! kissy
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 04:03 PM

Hugs and prayers coming your way Ana.
Cathy kissy
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 04:19 PM

Sending Hugs, prayers and all positive thoughts from all of us here, Ana! hearts
Posted By: Marian

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 04:33 PM

Wishing you all the best, Ana! hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 04:37 PM

Update: Ana is having the procedure now.
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 04:38 PM

No pain, no icky stuff, wishing a speedy recovery and complete relief for you. hearts
Posted By: TJCat

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/27/14 05:12 PM

Positive thoughts for you!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 06:32 PM

I'll save the hugs for later.... but will send huge loads of positive thoughts and love!!! Rest well our famous and naughty leader sleep wave
Posted By: luv2travel

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 06:45 PM

Virtual hugs Ana and many thoughts and prayers!
Andrea wave
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 06:47 PM

Sending healing vibes, Ana and hope your recovery is a speedy one!

Michele flowers
Posted By: niteowl07

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 07:14 PM

all my best ,and fingers crossed for you ,ana !
Posted By: Lex

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 07:21 PM

Sending Good Vibrations and virtual hugs from IOM! catrub

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 07:24 PM

Thanks, MaG, for the update wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 07:44 PM

Sending my very best for you, BrownEyedTigre, and hope you are up an' runnin' again soon.

Hugs from Mad flowers flowers flowers

[ And thanks for your updates, MaG smile ]

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 08:09 PM

Thank you for the update, MaG. Thinking of you, Ana. hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 08:24 PM

Update again on first post.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 08:32 PM

My prayers for you, Ana

Praying for a speedy recovery.

Many HUGS to you... hearts

Thanks, MaG for the info.

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 08:46 PM

Just read MaG's new update. Lots of love and positive thoughts, Ana. hearts
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 09:04 PM

I hope you feel better soon Ana. You are the heart of Gameboomers. hearts
Posted By: Midge

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 09:19 PM

Sending prayers and healing thoughts straight to you Ana. Take it slow and let your body heal please. hearts kissy

Midgie hearts
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 10:03 PM

Good thoughts and prayers for you Ana hearts Hope your not in to much pain any more hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/27/14 10:05 PM

Thanks for the updates MaG. Sending Ana healing prayers, love and hugs!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/27/14 10:14 PM

Ana, hugs! Praying for your speedy recovery. hearts
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/27/14 10:57 PM

Ana, sending prayers for strength and quick healing.

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/28/14 12:01 AM

Thank you MaG for the update.

Ana HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! Hopefully they will be able to make you comfortable for going home!!

wave
Nan

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/28/14 01:06 AM

Thanks for the updates MaG. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE - 08/28/14 01:25 AM

Hope you're out and about again soon Ana!
Posted By: BobH

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 04:28 AM

Hugs to you Ana. Feel better! catrub
Posted By: venus

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 05:02 AM

Best thoughts to you, Ana!! Hope your pain subsides and you are able to get out soon! hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 11:45 AM

Ana, lots of very gentle Hugs on the way. Prayers your recovery is as easy as possible. hearts
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 12:21 PM

Ana, gentle hugs and much love to you and prayers for a quick, easy recovery! hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 01:24 PM

Ana, keeping you in my thoughts today. Hugs!

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 03:00 PM

hearts
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 03:29 PM

Thank you all so much for your positive thoughts, prayers, hugs and well wishes. my nerve block wore off at bedtime so after trying to sleep in bed, I ended up getting up so hubby could sleep. I am like a walking zombie.

today will be spent just trying to manage the pain, which is quite severe.

Once again, i can't thank you all enough. hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 04:18 PM

Ana! You just had surgery and you are already typing away on the computer? YOU are like the Energizer Bunny..going and going and going. Wow. Glad to see you up and around even if it's just to try to get rid of the pain. Still sending some healing thoughts.

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 06:10 PM

You take really good care of yourself, Ana. We will all just have to muddle through without you. hearts wave
Posted By: judith

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 06:27 PM

Sending you positive thoughts & lots of love Ana. You just take it easy so you can heal properly.

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 09:20 PM

Hug, Ana, son had the same thing years ago. Hang in there...it will get better hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 10:19 PM

Lovely to see you back, BrownEyedTigre .... Even if it is way too soon for you to be up and at 'em .... Typing !!!! shame

But I do hope you can get that pain under control soon hearts hearts hearts
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/28/14 11:02 PM

Hi Ana. Glad you are out of surgery and ok. I hope the pain will subside very soon. Take your pain meds and get some rest. It's time for the body to rest and heal. sleep
Hugs,
Terri hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/29/14 12:05 AM

Dear, dear Ana......you might want to think about sleeping in a recliner for a while. It really does help! HUGS!! AND prayers continue!! hearts

wave
Nan

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/29/14 01:50 AM

Oh ...WOW... Ana, You are such a Trooper...

Glad to see you are able to come online, and post here. bravo

More prayers... flowers

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/29/14 02:56 AM

Ana, Nan is right. Son slept in a recliner after his surgery for quite awhile. It was much more comfortable to him. luck
Posted By: Homer6

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/29/14 06:18 AM

Hope the pain soon subsides and you can once again find the sleep you need. Just remember, take care of yourself first before other things.

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/29/14 10:36 AM

Ana I'm so glad you are home and on the road to recovery! Hope the pain eases up!

Take Care.
Love & Hugs,
Gerry

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/29/14 08:55 PM

Rest up Ana. We all miss you. hearts
Posted By: luv2travel

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/29/14 09:52 PM

Ana! You be as good a patient as you are an exerciser! Recliners were meant for recovering from surgery of any kind! Mine was my savior and salvation after neck surgery and my gastric bypass. Only way I could sleep. Take care my friend!
Andrea wave
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/29/14 10:25 PM

Many many hugs hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/29/14 11:04 PM

Thank you everyone! Pain is much better managed today but i have a migraine from hell that has really killed my day. I'm hoping it will subside so I can enjoy part of my day. Hugs to you all! hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/29/14 11:38 PM

Glad the pain is under better control today, Ana. I hope the terrible headache eases up soon. flowers
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/30/14 03:48 AM

Glad pain is better. Hope you can get some rest tonight.

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/30/14 09:31 AM

Ana good to hear the pain is easing up a little. Don't over do!
Hugs & Love,
Gerry catrub

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/30/14 07:40 PM

Take care, BrownEyedTigre !! flowers flowers flowers

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/30/14 07:45 PM

I agree with Nan Ana. If you have a recliner, try sleeping in it for tonight. It might help. The pain will decrease my dear. As you said many times, this too shall pass. Glad you're home but don't overdo it please. Hugs and prayers. kissy

Midgie hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/30/14 08:05 PM

No worries, I have been on the recliner since the surgery. also, nothing to over due, i do everything i can with my left hand and if i can't hubby has been an angel. i walk with him since i'm still not quite steady on my feet and i was able to take the dressing off and shower this morning. awesome!!

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/30/14 08:24 PM

That sounds good, Ana. wave

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/30/14 09:21 PM

Woot, woot....nothing better than that first shower post surgery happydance

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/30/14 10:37 PM

WooHoo Ana!! A shower....that had to be like heaven!!! Prayers continue and hope the pain gets better as time passes!! HUGS! hearts

Nan

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/31/14 12:49 PM

Hugs, Hugs, and more Hugs hearts
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/31/14 05:51 PM

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Ana.
Posted By: family

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 08/31/14 07:37 PM

wishing you the best too.
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 08/31/14 10:46 PM

Hey Ana, glad to hear you are doing better. Get some rest and make hubby cook some awesome meals for you lol
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/01/14 01:25 AM

Progress!
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/01/14 01:45 AM

First baby steps.....followed by milestones. Hang in there, Ana and stay ahead of the pain.

Michele flowers

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/01/14 03:41 AM

It sounds like Hubby is taking good care of you .Keep getting better Ana. We all miss you. thumbsup
Posted By: marie

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/01/14 04:52 PM

Positive thoughts and prayers for your
speedy recovery Ana, hang in there.

Marie hearts
Posted By: flutist

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/01/14 04:59 PM

Hey there Ana, glad to hear you are doing better. Behave yourself now. lol

Bets
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/03/14 05:43 AM

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Gentle hugs.

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 03:20 AM

If it wouldn't take me all night to type, I would thank each and every one of you for your kind words and wishes. I am doing well except for the sleeping part. I am going to try and sleep in bed tonight since the recliner and I are not bonding well. Pain increases at night and combined with being uncomfortable it is taking its toll.

thank you all again, big hugs!

Ana hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 03:37 AM

Glad your feeling a little better, Ana
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 03:42 AM

I hope the bed works better for you this time Ana!

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 04:01 AM

I'm thinking about you, Ana. hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 05:00 AM

May you sleep through the night just fine tonight!! HUGS!! hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 06:48 AM

Hope all goes well for you, BrownEyedTigre !! sleep sleep sleep hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 09:36 AM

Ana I do hope you get some better sleep and the pain eases up.
Take Care.
Hugs & Love,
Gerry

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 12:00 PM

Hugs and Puppy kisses. hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 01:14 PM

Hugs Ana, Prayers out to you that you'll be able to get more comfortable in bed and get a good night's sleep. hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 02:27 PM

So much better sleeping in bed! I was still up every hour to stretch my arm, but then I could go back and sleep comfortably. No place like your own bed! hearts

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 02:58 PM

Glad to hear you slept better, Ana! hearts
Posted By: judith

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 04:40 PM

kissy Think positive Girl; before you know it you will be playing the new Sherlock Holmes game with a glass of wine by your side. happydance

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 04:53 PM

I totally agree, Ana, that your bed is a sanctuary. When I had my worst back problem, I slept on my loveseat for 6 months! No easy chairs here, but I couldn't even get to my bed. When I finally did, ahhhhhhh pure bliss.

Hope your ouchie is healing well and the pain will soon be over.

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 05:23 PM

Most days I am the poster child for positive thinking and I am making the most of this. I walk 4 miles a day since it's the only exercise I can do. It's actually a treat to stroll through the forest preserve and notice the little things instead of going for a run or bike ride through it.

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 09:37 PM

That sounds like a really nice landscape for a long walk, Ana. smile

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/05/14 11:28 PM

Ana,

Doggies like long walks too. puppy

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/06/14 01:37 AM

SpaceQ, I cannot walk the dogs, I cannot control them with one arm and they do not enjoy walking on a leash. i go across the street which requires leashes. the pictures are up on facebook, but I do not have time to put them on photobucket. :(
If you are on fb send me a friend request.

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/06/14 09:45 AM

Ana it's good to hear you can get out in the sunshine and go for a long walk. puppy Enjoy! Get better! flowers
Hugs,
Gerry catrub
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/11/14 09:51 PM

Didn't see until now you were having some type of shoulder surgery. YIKES!
Hope you feel better SOON.-SOONER THAN SOON!
many hugs from me and my little 4 legged rascal. Chihuahua. been with me almost 9yrs and he's not slowing down much. son gave him to me as pup after my other big dog had died (and had just fallen and racked up both knees). I tell my friends he's my change of life baby. I swear it's true. always had had big dogs....never had to worry about 'dressing' them. have to with this little fella- not a teacup size but still tiny. 10lbs. wonderful disposition.not a barker/yapper or a biter/nipper. Loves everyone. wakes up happy and ready to go (me not so much but am less grumpy lots of times because he makes me laugh every day.
Am glad you have dogs to keep eye on you while healing. dogs Rule!

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/11/14 10:48 PM

Thank you Gerry and gamenut. I am doing well and at this point it's more mental than physical. Only being able to use one arm for three months is hard. grin
Posted By: Melia

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/12/14 01:24 AM

I just heard about your surgery, Ana. Prayers going your way.

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/12/14 01:58 AM

Thanks, Melia, I am doing well.

Ana wave
Posted By: joanie39

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/12/14 02:19 PM

Dear Ana,
I just saw the post about your surgery. I am sending you much love, positive thoughts and prayers and gentle hugs too. I know you will be just fine and I pray for a speedy recovery! kissy

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/12/14 04:26 PM

Thanks Joanie, day by day it's a new adventure. smile

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/12/14 08:28 PM

Let the healing continue! Glad to see it's going as well as it can and you are still up and moving. Hooray for you!

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/12/14 09:00 PM

With all these prayers heading upstairs we should be seeing some progress soon. We all miss you Ana and are thinking about you. hearts
Posted By: Barry

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/16/14 11:41 PM

Hi Ana,

Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery. My wife has had shoulder surgery in the past and will be having a shoulder replacement in the spring so I know what you're going through.

Healing hugs,

Barry

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/17/14 02:08 AM

Thanks Sorta, SpaceQ and Barry!

It's definitely a challenge, but I'm getting through and maintaining my sense of humor. grin

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! UPDATE #2 - 09/17/14 03:45 AM

Ana hearts

Midgie
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Positive Thoughts & Hugs for our BrownEyed Tigre ! - 09/19/14 11:23 PM

Prayers and Love sent to you Bets <3 You Leeana
© 2024 GameBoomers Community