GB HOMEPAGE

Florida Officials Warning People Not To Pet Armadillos Amid Spike In Leprosy Cases

Posted By: Donald

Florida Officials Warning People Not To Pet Armadillos Amid Spike In Leprosy Cases - 07/22/15 09:14 PM

Florida Officials Warning People Not To Pet Armadillos Amid Spike In Leprosy Cases

Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Florida Officials Warning People Not To Pet Armadillos Amid Spike In Leprosy Cases - 07/22/15 09:29 PM

I never knew that armadillo petting was that popular. lol
Posted By: Marian

Re: Florida Officials Warning People Not To Pet Armadillos Amid Spike In Leprosy Cases - 07/22/15 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Space Quest Fan
I never knew that armadillo petting was that popular. lol

I can't say as that is on my to-do list. grin

Thanks, Donald. Good to know. wave
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Florida Officials Warning People Not To Pet Armadillos Amid Spike In Leprosy Cases - 07/22/15 10:17 PM

A good friend of mine had leprosy (Hansen's Disease) for many years. She is just now off the medication. I'd never known anyone with leprosy. I should ask if she petted an armadillo.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Florida Officials Warning People Not To Pet Armadillos Amid Spike In Leprosy Cases - 07/23/15 04:20 AM

I saw it on our UK news. [I never knew that.] sad
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Florida Officials Warning People Not To Pet Armadillos Amid Spike In Leprosy Cases - 07/23/15 09:20 AM

I never knew that either. I wonder what other creature might be a carrier.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Florida Officials Warning People Not To Pet Armadillos Amid Spike In Leprosy Cases - 07/24/15 08:20 AM

People actually have to be warned against this?
Posted By: flutist

Re: Florida Officials Warning People Not To Pet Armadillos Amid Spike In Leprosy Cases - 07/26/15 07:57 PM

We have armadillos in Missouri. They can be very destructive. They can dig holes in your yard. I did not pet any when I was in Florida earlier this year.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Florida Officials Warning People Not To Pet Armadillos Amid Spike In Leprosy Cases - 08/02/15 05:27 AM

Apparently, you shouldn't shoot at them either
© 2024 GameBoomers Community