GB HOMEPAGE

Prayers aplease

Posted By: Tracy

Prayers aplease - 10/09/17 05:32 AM

Hi everyone. I wanted to come and ask you guys to please pray for my kitty Tom tonight. The poor love has cancer, hepatitis, a thyroid problem, and a heart problem, but despite all of his ailments, he's been hanging in there and doing pretty good. Well, recently I've been letting him go out on the deck and around my fenced in yard, and he loves it so much that I didn't think anything of letting him out for awhile on Friday night. But when I came to let him in at bedtime, he wasn't anywhere to be found. He's gone, and I have no idea where he is, if he's okay, or if he'll know how to come home. 😭

I've been looking all over for him, made tons of signs with his picture and my info on it, asked family and neighbors to keep an eyes out for him, and despite this stuff, I feel utterly helpless, like I just don't know what else to do. Please pray that he is alive and come home soon-or that I'll find him. I miss him so much, he's my baby and my best friend and I can't bear to think of him out there somewhere being scared or hungry. 😢

Thanks so much you all. I'm going to every prayer site I can to request prayers, and I also wanted to come here tonight. I know a lot of you guys have pets and that you understand.

Thanks and hugs,
Tracy
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/09/17 09:28 AM

Tracy I feel so bad for you. Sending hugs and prayers for your kitty Tom. Hugs for you too.
Posted By: Taintedfury

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/09/17 11:09 AM

Sending your kitty prayers and hopeful thoughts too get better : catrub
Posted By: connie

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/09/17 12:26 PM

Hugs and Prayers on the way. catrub
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/09/17 02:34 PM

Prayers and positive thoughts heading your way! Did you put a used litter box on your deck along with anything else that has his scent on it? It works really well.

Keep us posted!

Ana hearts
Posted By: Marian

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/09/17 02:49 PM

Prayers that Tom will come home very soon, Tracy. I feel for you. hearts
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/09/17 04:24 PM

Aw, Tracy, what an awful feeling. I hope you find him soon and of, course we will be praying for his safe return
Posted By: Mad

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/09/17 08:10 PM

Hope this all ends well, Tracy. And I send my very best for you AND your pet hearts
Posted By: soot

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/09/17 08:58 PM

Keeping you and Tom in my prayers Tracy angel
Posted By: family

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/09/17 09:42 PM

keeping you and tom in my prayers tracy.
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/10/17 01:01 AM

Awww Tracy, hope all ends well and you find Tom soon. Prayers for his safe return and much love to you!

Mary hearts
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/10/17 01:24 AM

I know that sadness. He's probably around somewhere. When my cats were ill, I'd let them out and they would also disappear. I think it's something they do to find a calm, dark place to lie down and rest. So sad, but praying that he's nearby and you can persuade him to come home. Favorite food, or some sound that he might hear you make might help. I train all my cats, even the ferals to come when I made a clicking sound with my tongue. They associate it with food and all come out of hiding just to see if it's something yummy.

Keeping good thoughts for Tom to come home.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/10/17 02:12 AM

Tracy, praying your Tom makes it home safe and sound. Hugs!
Posted By: venus

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/10/17 03:44 AM

Sorry to hear about Tom, Tracy. sad I hope that he comes home soon!! Maybe Ana's idea about the used litter box and/or Sorta's suggestion of favorite foods and a sound he recognizes will help. Best thoughts that he will come home, and you will see him soon!! hearts
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/10/17 04:28 AM

My prayers are with you, Tracy. I was very sorry to hear about Tom and I'm hoping he returns really soon. sad
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Prayers aplease - 10/10/17 10:45 PM

Prayers on the way up Tracy. hearts
© 2024 GameBoomers Community