GB HOMEPAGE

Video Converter

Posted By: lexxy

Video Converter - 03/20/18 04:42 AM

If this is not the forum to ask for help please feel free to delete it. I have a new Lg v20 that takes good pics but will not play my videos and I am a little upset. It records the videos but the playback gives me an error reading " Can not play videos this file type is not supported". Is there an app out that can convert my videos so they will play on my phone?
Posted By: Geo

Re: Video Converter - 03/20/18 08:27 AM

I don't know why a device that records the videos wouldn't play them back. It doesn't make sense.You can search for video converters on line but be aware that all is not friendly out there. For example you will run into free download websites like Cnet. Cnet itself is a good website but when you want to download you get handed over to other services that are not Cnet and bad things can happen.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Video Converter - 03/20/18 01:40 PM

There is a lot of complaints on the web on this issue and some suggest Google Apps are causing it if you have them installed, others say to reboot the phone and others say to exchange your phone where you bought it if they can't fix it. Mostly, it appears to be an incompatibility with something you have installed on it.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Video Converter - 03/20/18 02:58 PM

Just what I was going to suggest - take it back to where you got it and have them figure it out.
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Video Converter - 03/20/18 04:38 PM

Just out of curiosity, what did you select as your "output" format for videos? The device has several options. MP4 is a fairly common format, if you're not already using it give it a shot.

Re: Video Converter - 03/22/18 02:23 AM

Thanks InlandAZ

Re: Video Converter - 03/22/18 03:15 AM

So, did that work?

Re: Video Converter - 03/23/18 01:21 AM

I am afraid not, I am taking it to Digital Doc tomorrow and see if they can solve the mystery

Re: Video Converter - 03/23/18 03:47 AM

Let us know - I'm curious!

Re: Video Converter - 03/23/18 04:07 AM

Will do
© 2024 GameBoomers Community