GB HOMEPAGE

Jigsaw Puzzles

Posted By: Glenna

Jigsaw Puzzles - 08/10/18 03:36 PM

Hello everyone. It has been some time since I have been here. It is nice to be back. I need some help. I recently got a new PC and lost some of my games. One was a Jigsaw puzzle game that provided new puzzles every week I loved the puzzles but can not remember who produced them and need to contact them to download my puzzles again. Anyone know who I am referring to?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Jigsaw Puzzles - 08/10/18 03:42 PM

Are you thinking of Peter in Australia? You can find his website here.

Nice to see you, and I hope all is well. smile
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Jigsaw Puzzles - 08/10/18 04:33 PM

And if it is Peter's Puzzles, he is now offering all his puzzles for free. You can reactivate a subscription and he is no longer charging for it. I told him, I'd be happy to continue to pay for my subscription, but he refused. He showed me an email from a women in her 80's who spent a lot of her time enjoying his jigsaw puzzles as she was home bound. He said at this point, that was what made him happy!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Jigsaw Puzzles - 08/10/18 04:50 PM

How good of Peter, Drac!
Posted By: Glenna

Re: Jigsaw Puzzles - 08/11/18 12:28 AM

Yes, that's him. Thanks. It nice to be back.

Yes, it is good of him to offer them for free. I want all my puzzles back and plan to get more.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Jigsaw Puzzles - 08/11/18 01:50 AM

Yep, I'm still playing.. like Drac I went to renew and he said nope... it's free... love playing my puzzles!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Jigsaw Puzzles - 08/11/18 01:51 AM

Yep, I'm still playing.. like Drac I went to renew and he said nope... it's free... love playing my puzzles!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community