GB HOMEPAGE

Taylor Swift

Posted By: family

Taylor Swift - 08/12/18 07:48 AM

my husband hates her music, every time it comes on in the radio, he makes me change it. cool lab puppy
Posted By: Taintedfury

Re: Taylor Swift - 08/12/18 07:58 AM

Hi family lab ,

She's not to bad but I heard her songs are based on her break ups?... still she has a nice voice..

P.s think it would be good to play a disk off her music in the cd player when he goes out.. luck
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Taylor Swift - 08/12/18 02:21 PM

lol My husband changes the station every 5 minutes. Drives me nuts! I bought Sirius XM for my car and we put comedy stations on instead.

Re: Taylor Swift - 08/12/18 02:47 PM

Hi Ana, wave2
It's good too listen to comedy and have a laugh but there sometimes got to be a limit...hope you listen to something on the Sirius Xm that you like soon instead. luck

penguin

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Taylor Swift - 08/12/18 02:52 PM

We rarely drive together so it's fine! He likes 80's music, I like current music as well and get tired of the older ones. I prefer more of a mix and he can tolerate only so much of it. When he flips channels too much I just push the comedies so I don't get mad. lol Laughing together beats fighting!
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Taylor Swift - 08/12/18 05:11 PM

When I drive, I listen to my Audio Books on CD. Awesome stories in small doses unless I take a long drive. Only 600 more books to go until I run out. haha
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Taylor Swift - 08/12/18 05:25 PM

We listen to more NPR than anything on a long trip. Then we head for some tunes... I hate country and he doesn't like my hip-hop and jazz, so we usually find something we both like. We love our Sirius radio on those 10 hour trips up to NW Iowa!

Re: Taylor Swift - 08/13/18 02:09 AM

Hi Ana - Oh now I see - well in that case you've got a point laughing together is much better. smile

Sorta that sounds good:) and Draclvr great idea that works for both off you..

Have a beautiful day/night all.
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Taylor Swift - 08/13/18 02:25 AM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
We rarely drive together so it's fine! He likes 80's music, I like current music as well and get tired of the older ones. I prefer more of a mix and he can tolerate only so much of it. When he flips channels too much I just push the comedies so I don't get mad. lol Laughing together beats fighting!

That's the nice thing about smartphones that take an SD card and the insane amount of music they can hold. We've got car-playlists set up that have a wide variety. Due to our location the radio stations are either pop, pop-country, or rock that I've heard so many times it's tattooed my eardrums. lol We haven't made the jump to satellite radio yet because of the availability of streaming stuff.

I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swift or really any American "super-pop" artists. I do listen to a few older J-Pop artists though, mainly because their music shows up in a couple Anime's I enjoy.

Re: Taylor Swift - 08/13/18 04:21 AM

Hi Trail_Mystic wave2

Well that's another too listen to music, plus it sounds like you have a wide selection. penguin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community