GB HOMEPAGE

Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know.

Posted By: mrbill

Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 06:20 PM

Lela (Mrs. Bill) passed away Saturday Morning.

I deeply miss her.

Love you all

Mr. Bill
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 06:25 PM

Oh, Mr. Bill... I am so sorry to hear this. Thank you for letting us know. My sincerest condolences to you.
Posted By: Cue

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 06:25 PM

So sorry to hear that, Mr. Bill. Nothing can ever replace her but you can keep her in your heart, always. My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 06:26 PM

Oh, Mr. Bill. I am so sorry to hear this news. I know you are hurting. May she rest in peace now, free of pain.

Hugs and prayers to you to help you through this time of your life. hug flowers

Jackie
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 06:28 PM

So sorry Mr. Bill for your loss. Sending you comforting thoughts and hoping that you will be OK. Sad news, but thanks for letting us know. hug
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 07:27 PM

I'm very sorry, Mr. Bill.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 07:41 PM

Sending you love and prayers, Mr. Bill. I am deeply sorry for your loss.
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 07:41 PM

So very sorry for your loss, Mr. Bill. Prayers going up for you and your family.
Posted By: Geo

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 07:48 PM

Sorry to hear that Mr. Bill.
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 08:14 PM

Thinking of you, Mr. Bill at this time of loss. Please accept my deepest condolences.
Posted By: judith

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 08:21 PM

My deepest condolences Mr. Bill.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 08:41 PM

I am so sorry to read this, my condolences to you.. so sorry!
Posted By: mbday630

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 09:10 PM

Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss. I know you will miss her like crazy. I hope that you are holding up okay.
Posted By: Chief

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 09:25 PM

Condolences to you Mr.Bill.
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 09:41 PM

So sorry for your loss; gentle hugs to you.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 10:48 PM

Condolences Mr Bill. I am so sorry to hear that. Prayers are on the way.
Cathy
Posted By: Taintedfury

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 11:17 PM

Sorry for your loss I know you'll deeply miss her hug , take care and remember the good memories:) wave2
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/14/18 11:42 PM

Condolences Mr Bill and prayers for you...
Posted By: soot

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 01:02 AM

Oh my Mr. Bill, I am so sorry for your loss and know you'll miss her but not those memories...thank you for letting us know hearts

Dan
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 02:00 AM

Oh Mr. Bill, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Cherish each memory. Hugs to you.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 02:28 AM

So very sorry to hear this Mr. Bill. My heart is heavy for you. hearts

Prayers and positive thoughts for strength.

Ana
Posted By: gymcandy1

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 02:49 AM

I'm very sorry for your loss Mr Bill.

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 03:13 AM

Mr. Bill, I would like to post this over at Mystery Manor. You have a lot of fans over there too.
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 04:53 AM

My deepest sympathies, Mr. Bill, to you and your family. May she rest in peace and may you find comfort in your memories. You'll be in my prayers.
Posted By: venus

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 05:17 AM

So sorry for your loss, Mr. Bill. sad
Posted By: family

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 06:22 AM

sorry for your loss mr. bill.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 09:12 AM

I send my deepest and sincere condolences, mrbill. Such very sad news sad

Do take care now.

Madeleine hearts
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 10:07 AM

Mrbill I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious Lela. My heart goes out to you. Sending comforting thoughts and hugs to help you thru this difficult time.
Take Care and know we are all here for you at GB.
Hugs,
Gerry
Posted By: connie

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 12:33 PM

My Prayers and Condolences, Mr. Bill.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 02:24 PM

I'm sad about the passing of your dear Lela. We're with you in grief and friendship.
Hugs and much love to you and family. Take care and know you are not alone.
Posted By: copper

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 06:30 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss Mr.Bill. My thoughts are with you at this time.
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/15/18 07:54 PM

I'm sorry to read of your loss. Please take care.

TM
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/16/18 01:54 PM

So sorry to read of the loss of your darling Lela Mr. Bill sad Heartfelt condolences and much love to you and yours.

Mary hearts

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/17/18 03:28 PM

I thank you all for the kind words and prayers. I love you all. I have made a tribute to my wife on the homepage of our website. Lela was a nurse. She became a nurse because she took care of her former husband who was dying of cancer and felt totally unprepared. She wanted to help others. Maybe this scholarship will help prepare someone else to help others as she did. Any size contribution on your part will be greatly appreciated. Please do not feel obligated.

In Memory of Lela Horton

Take care my friends and God Bless you.

Bill

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/17/18 03:46 PM

I will also post this at Mystery Manor, Mr. Bill. Many people there are also so sorry to hear this.

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/17/18 06:02 PM

Thank you Draclvr.

Bill

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/22/18 06:36 PM

Bringing this forward to let you know the Scholarship has reached $1,100.00 thus far. Goal is $2,000 or more. Love you all.
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/25/18 04:08 PM

Im so sorry mr bill my condolences to you and your family Prayers that you find comfort in this time of loss frown
Posted By: Sondi

Re: Sorry for the bad news, but I think you would like to know. - 08/25/18 08:26 PM

So very sorry , Mr. Bill. Many thanks for all the help you and your wife have given us gamers all these years. Prayers for you and your family.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community