GB HOMEPAGE

rude people

Posted By: family

rude people - 03/20/19 03:07 PM

how do you tell them off nicely, my friend is hanging up on me, and ignoring my calls. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy dragon penguin if he is busy he should tell me.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: rude people - 03/20/19 04:10 PM

Family, if someone were hanging up on me and ignoring my calls, I would take it as a sign they did not want to to talk to me and not waste my time or energy on worrying about how to tell them off. Spend your time on something positive that you enjoy.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: rude people - 03/20/19 04:20 PM

I agree with l4l. If someone is hanging up on you and ignoring your calls, he doesn't want to talk to you. If he's being rude about it, that's his problem. I would ignore him and stop calling him. Go do something you like.

Re: rude people - 03/20/19 05:02 PM

thank you guys very much.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: rude people - 03/20/19 05:08 PM

Maybe his phone is not working, like won't hold a charge or something and IT is going dead, not him hanging up on you?

Re: rude people - 03/21/19 12:45 AM

i sent this to him, Quick reply allReplyForwardDelete
i am not cooking or talking to you for awhile, i am upset with you, so goodbye enjoy your life, so long. redface redface redface redface redface redface

you hung up on me and ingore my calls, so i will ingore your, you hurt my feelings, i hope you fell better, no phone call or answer. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy dragon penguin he does not care.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: rude people - 03/21/19 05:31 AM

Now go do something fun for you and don't worry about this any more. Take care of yourself.

Re: rude people - 03/21/19 02:52 PM

i will, and thank you guys very much.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community