GB HOMEPAGE

Was just wondering ....

Posted By: Leeana

Was just wondering .... - 04/03/19 05:46 PM

If someone could please answer a question I have, because I really dont know where to go after this ..... being a senior I sometimes ...no actually I goof up on something everyday sometimes stupiedly most of the times its lil laughable things ... my question is I accidently threw away not one but two reciets for purchasing two games on pre order ..... Hoping they will just place the games in my aol ..... Do I have to prove its me or have a conf # for proof before they give it to me? ........ I think I really Did it this time, Probably beats going around the house looking for my phone while its in my hands . Thank You
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Was just wondering .... - 04/03/19 08:44 PM

Leeana, I am even a bit older than you and I know well what you are saying! It probably all depends on where you got the games from. If you pre-ordered, they should have sent you a confirmation email. That confirmation email should work as your "proof."
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Was just wondering .... - 04/03/19 09:54 PM

Ok thank you for the very helpful reply ....but the games are not out yet ..and what ever conf I got is gone should I wait or re purchase them again
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Was just wondering .... - 04/04/19 12:24 AM

Definitely don't buy them again. I made a special folder for confirmation emails like that as I tend to forget where I put them! I called it Order Confirmations in my email program. If you don't have your confirmation emails, you could always contact the company you purchased them from and ask them to resend. Where did you buy them from?
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Was just wondering .... - 04/04/19 12:54 AM

I think we all have done something like this Leeana. I'm sure if you contact the company they will make it right. i'll bet your credit card company can verify your purchase too. luck
Posted By: soot

Re: Was just wondering .... - 04/04/19 01:20 AM

Leeana, many email programs also let you "un-delete" emails so if you are thinking you may have deleted the confirmation orders with a confirmation # you can probably recover the confirmation order laugh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community