GB HOMEPAGE

All Boomers

Posted By: Leeana

All Boomers - 06/01/19 06:10 PM

Past and Present , I just want to say, "Thank You" thank you for the saves, for the time's i needed you to explain - feeling the Happiness , the loss but most of all being my Friend through the Great times and Bad Times, I know I dont remember like I used to, but when I first started ... my kids were well... kids, now Im a Grandma, life hurries on by... I lost family members and you all were there with me became grandma you all shared ideas and thoughts with me, Birthday wishes I didnt get enough Loved every sentiment you all had to bestow on me ....from the Bottom of my Heart, I was a Gameboomers since 2001 ....18 years you amazed me made me laugh cry and played my way through- Life- Happy 20th Birthday BTW - and Heres to Another 20 years .... I may or may not be around as much as I would love to like before ...But You will and I just want to THANK EVERYONE Past, Present and Future a for accepting me and letting me take a Long GameBoomers Ride its the Best !!!!!!! kissy love you al
Posted By: soot

Re: All Boomers - 06/01/19 06:56 PM

Hey Ho Leeana ... I know exactly what you mean! Few things have had such a huge impact on happiness and the enjoyment of life as the friendships we have. Friendships with our mates, family members, co-workers and the GameBoomers we've known for a few years or since we joined ... folks we've never even met at the other side of the world.

Soot! urock
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: All Boomers - 06/01/19 07:07 PM

Can't say it any better than that! wave2
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: All Boomers - 06/01/19 07:21 PM

You speak for many of us, Leeana wavegirl
Posted By: Marian

Re: All Boomers - 06/01/19 08:05 PM

Always nice to see you here, Leeana. wave
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: All Boomers - 06/01/19 10:21 PM