GB HOMEPAGE

Chicken Poppy Seed Salad

Posted By: family

Chicken Poppy Seed Salad - 08/14/19 03:28 AM

what can i use in place of grapes and nuts in chicken poppy seed salad cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy kitty cat penguin dragon burger wavegirlsalad
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Chicken Poppy Seed Salad - 08/14/19 09:17 AM

How about adding some avocado and pumpkin seeds?
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Chicken Poppy Seed Salad - 08/14/19 11:42 AM

What’s wrong with grapes and nuts? Dries cranberries are good in chicken salad. You can leave out the nuts altogether or just add ones you like.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Chicken Poppy Seed Salad - 08/14/19 01:46 PM

I would not replace the grapes and nuts... they are an integral part of this yummy salad. I like the dried cranberries idea, but it will change the taste completely.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Chicken Poppy Seed Salad - 08/14/19 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Draclvr
I would not replace the grapes and nuts... they are an integral part of this yummy salad. I like the dried cranberries idea, but it will change the taste completely.

We get a cranberry pecan chicken salad at a local deli. It’s a favorite of ours. My hubby doesn’t like cranberries that much, but he loves this chicken salad.
Posted By: family

Re: Chicken Poppy Seed Salad - 08/14/19 01:57 PM

thank you guys very much.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Chicken Poppy Seed Salad - 08/14/19 03:47 PM

I dearly love the cranberry pecan chicken salad at a nearby big grocery store deli. In fact, I stop there just to get it sometimes... I've had it on a sandwich too. VERY good! With the poppy seed dressing, I would just lean towards keeping the grapes. Now I'm hungry for that cranberry pecan chicken salad!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community