GB HOMEPAGE

judge judy

Posted By: family

judge judy - 09/22/19 06:48 PM

she has 6 properties, Sheindlin, who has been married three times (her current husband, Jerry Sheindlin, served as a New York State Supreme Court judge), has accumulated quite the real estate portfolio. She owns at least five lux properties across the U.S., two in Naples, Florida; one in Greenwich, Connecticut; one in Manhattan and one in Los Angeles., "Judge Judy" Scheindlin and husband Jerry have made the move to Newport, Rhode Island, with the purchase of a $9 million mansion. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy cat kitty penguin dragon burger wavegirl
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: judge judy - 09/23/19 12:25 AM

I love Judge Judy even though she has zero knowledge of technology and makes some bad decisions when she doesn't understand things. Otherwise i think she's awesome that she isn't afraid to say it like it is.
Posted By: family

Re: judge judy - 09/23/19 12:29 AM

i agree with you.
Posted By: Marian

Re: judge judy - 09/23/19 12:59 AM

Another fan of Judge Judy here.

I think my favorite episode is the one where she nails the eBay scammer.
Posted By: Mad

Re: judge judy - 09/23/19 06:04 AM

I've watched several Judge Judy episodes and find her absolutely enthralling yes

But would certainly never want to "get on the wrong side" of her !! lol
Posted By: Leeana

Re: judge judy - 09/23/19 03:58 PM

Both so Deserve they are both Honest and will tell you to the point why they decided to make a certain decision LOVE them
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: judge judy - 09/23/19 04:13 PM

If you’ve ever seen an interview with Judge Judy, you’d conclude that she has a lot of common sense. She also worked as a family court judge. I’m sure she made a difference in a lot of lives with her straightforward approach.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: judge judy - 09/23/19 11:01 PM

I loved her book Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever. Too bad I don't have time to read her newer ones.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: judge judy - 09/23/19 11:40 PM

The reason Judge Judy is so wealthy family, is because viewers have continued to tune in for a number of years. Her contract makes her the highest paid host on TV.

“Given the success of her show, it’s hard to argue with her salary. It “has been the highest-rated program in first-run syndication for the last 10 years,” per the Times, with 10 million people tuning in each day to watch her, well, cast judgement.” - Source: CNBC
© 2024 GameBoomers Community