GB HOMEPAGE

cooking class

Posted By: family

cooking class - 09/28/19 03:31 PM

we made shrimp fettuccine, i am enjoying it, but one thing, my niece took a big tub of leftovers of it home, i want to cancel, i do not want her taking home another big tupperware of beef stew, am i acting Childish. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy cat kitty penguin dragon burger wavegirl
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: cooking class - 09/28/19 03:47 PM

Why should you cancel your cooking class? Is your niece in the class too? Are you able to take some leftovers home from the class? Or are you talking about her taking leftovers from your home?
Posted By: family

Re: cooking class - 09/28/19 04:00 PM

we cook at my house, and my niece is in it, and she fill up a big tupperware of it and went home, we tasted it, but when i went for seconds, i got a small part, the rest went with her, i do not think that is fair.

Re: cooking class - 09/28/19 04:36 PM

It’s your house. Go ahead and pack up some of the leftovers for yourself before your niece has a chance to take all of it. Is there a reason you can’t just politely tell her to please leave some for you? You shouldn’t have to cancel just because your niece is being greedy. You’re not wrong to think it unfair.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: cooking class - 09/28/19 05:07 PM

This leaves many questions.... first and most important is - who paid for the ingredients?

Re: cooking class - 09/28/19 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by BrownEyedTigre
This leaves many questions.... first and most important is - who paid for the ingredients?

Just my opinion, but it shouldn’t matter who paid for the ingredients. Everyone should be willing to share equally, especially family members.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: cooking class - 09/28/19 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sparkle
Originally Posted by BrownEyedTigre

Just my opinion, but it shouldn’t matter who paid for the ingredients. Everyone should be willing to share equally, especially family members.

I was wondering too about how many people are in the class. Does everybody pitch in? Does everybody take some home? Does family always have the classes at her place or does the class rotate to different places?
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: cooking class - 09/28/19 07:49 PM

And who is "in charge" of the cooking class? There should be some basic rules set such as everyone sharing equally in the food.
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: cooking class - 09/28/19 07:53 PM

Seems to me, no matter the circumstances, your niece is being selfish by just taking what she wants without saying anything to you. If it were me, I'd be hurt and insulted by her actions. Before you decide whether or not to cancel, let her know what you feel is fair. Let her know your expectations; split the food equally. See what she says. If she agrees, make sure she does it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community