GB HOMEPAGE

All the Ones I Missed

Posted By: Sorta Blonde

All the Ones I Missed - 01/12/20 06:59 PM

Due to my long absence from GB I missed so many birthdays! Gave up trying to go back but I think I can cover everyone and hope all the special days were extra special for each of you guys! A very LATE Happy Birthday to Curly, exalthim2,urban warrior, Draclvr, Leeana, Barry, InlandAZ, Annie, Maggsie and anyone else I totally missed. Every birthday is an important milestone. Sorry if I missed anyone. I think I missed ME too. Ha.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: All the Ones I Missed - 01/12/20 08:35 PM

Thank you, Sorta! I don't get too excited about birthdays... being north of 70 is quite enough of an accomplishment as it is!
Posted By: gymcandy1

Re: All the Ones I Missed - 01/13/20 12:18 AM

Sorta I thought I had something wrong with my settings when I saw all of the birthday threads there together. lol

I hope you haven't been absent due to illness. wink

Good to see you on the board again. bravo

joe
Posted By: Leeana

Re: All the Ones I Missed - 01/14/20 02:01 PM

Hi Sorta , Draclvr, gymcandy1 ....I miss All of my Great Gameboomers here, Birthdays also ... Guilty as charged but having a total hip replacement ... and now Bronchitis too boot ..... Im absent yet getting up for some air now and then ..... and as I look (NOT) forward to 72 I feel eh I wish I was 25 ..... anyway .... Happy Birthday to those I missed Im sorry ...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community