GB HOMEPAGE

before chirstmas

Posted By: family

before chirstmas - 08/30/20 01:06 AM

i am going to buy Disney Frozen Petite Princess Anna and Elsa includes Surprise Trolls and Frozen 2 Forest Playset with Anna, Elsa, Ryder & Honeymaren and Disney Frozen 2 Kristoff Fashion Doll with Brown Movie Outfit and Disney Tangled the Series Royal Proposal do you think they will have them. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy kitty cat
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: before chirstmas - 08/30/20 01:31 AM

Guess you will have to wait and find out! That's quite a Christmas list!
Posted By: family

Re: before chirstmas - 08/30/20 03:42 AM

with the virus, i want a happy christmas, i do not know if my family and i are getting together.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: before chirstmas - 08/30/20 11:38 AM

Some of the dolls you’re thinking about are available at ShopDisney.com. Have you tried ordering from there?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: before chirstmas - 08/30/20 12:54 PM

To be honest, family, if your heart is set on them, I would order them now and put them away. The closer you get to Christmas, the bigger the chances are they will be sold out.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: before chirstmas - 08/30/20 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by BrownEyedTigre
To be honest, family, if your heart is set on them, I would order them now and put them away. The closer you get to Christmas, the bigger the chances are they will be sold out.

Good thinking, Ana.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: before chirstmas - 08/30/20 03:10 PM

I think Ana is right. Put them away and then get them out one at a time to make it a special Christmas if your family can't get together.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community