GB HOMEPAGE

ground turkey and chicken breast

Posted By: family

ground turkey and chicken breast - 09/14/20 10:43 PM

i am going to buy these whatt recipe can i cook with these. kitty cat penguin dragon burger wavegirl angel USA
Posted By: hagatha

Re: ground turkey and chicken breast - 09/14/20 11:15 PM

We use ground chicken or ground turkey in burgers, or meatloaf, or Shepherd's Pie. Because these meats don't have much fat in them, we mix them with some ground beef or pork to make sure they hold together and don't dry out.

Have you ever checked out AllRecipes or one of the other recipe sites on line? I use AllRecipes and they usually have tons of recipes for whatever you're looking for. It's free to sign up.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: ground turkey and chicken breast - 09/14/20 11:20 PM

Do a Google search for ground turkey or ground chicken recipes. There are a lot of options.

Re: ground turkey and chicken breast - 09/14/20 11:33 PM

i did, ii found turkey meatloaf, and bake boneless chicken breast.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: ground turkey and chicken breast - 09/15/20 12:58 AM

There you go! There is no end to what you can make with them. Mr. Google is your friend.

Re: ground turkey and chicken breast - 09/15/20 02:02 AM

i never made turkey meatloaf, and bake boneless chicken breast wish me luck.
Posted By: hagatha

Re: ground turkey and chicken breast - 09/15/20 02:42 AM

If you just Google Ground Chicken Meatloaf you'll find many good recipes. Good Luck!

Re: ground turkey and chicken breast - 09/15/20 02:22 PM

found 4,, using ground chicken, i hope kroger has that.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: ground turkey and chicken breast - 09/15/20 02:59 PM

My bowling alley makes a Philly cheesesteak type of sandwich with ground chicken that is awesome. They brown the ground chicken well, season with salt and pepper and then mix it with Provolone cheese and sauteed onions, mushrooms and green peppers. Then it is served on a good quality roll that has been browned on the grill. Sorry I don't have a recipe, but I'm sure you could make something up!

Re: ground turkey and chicken breast - 09/15/20 04:21 PM

found 4 you put in oven and cook.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: ground turkey and chicken breast - 09/15/20 08:02 PM

Just curious. What made you decide you wanted to make something with ground turkey or chicken?

BTW, you can buy shredded white meat chicken in cans. Swanson makes it. Google Swanson shredded chicken. Of course, it’s not exactly the same as ground. Just a suggestion. Most grocery stores do carry ground turkey. Not sure about ground chicken though.

Re: ground turkey and chicken breast - 09/15/20 11:16 PM

saw them in kroger and decide to cook with them.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community