GB HOMEPAGE

Happy Thanksgiving

Posted By: soot

Happy Thanksgiving - 11/26/20 05:00 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ... stay safe ... enjoy ... have fun

To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do.

~Victor Hugo~

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Marian

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/26/20 06:34 PM

And Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, and to all other GameBoomers who celebrate today. flowers
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/26/20 08:17 PM

Thanks soot and Happy Thanksgiving back at ya! and to all GameBoomers!!
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/26/20 11:10 PM

HAPPY Thanksgiving to you ALL!!!!!!🦃
Posted By: family

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/27/20 12:06 AM

happy thanksgiving to all, ii hope it was a happy and enjoyable one.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/27/20 01:30 AM

Just me, hubby, 13 pounds of turkey and a couple of bottles of wine! We are staying safe this year so we will be around to have a REAL Thanksgiving with family next year. I think we might even have a nice extra Thanksgiving in the summer with a deep fried turkey! Happy Thanksgiving to all Gameboomers in the US!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/27/20 03:21 AM

I had my Hormel (shelf stable) Turkey & Dressing meal that has become my normal for Thanksgiving these past few years laugh. I have a defrosted boneless chicken breast I was going to do something with but it got late and I got lazy.

What do they do with all the Turkey Thighs anyway? You can find breasts, wings, and drumsticks, but no thighs. If I could ever find thighs, and not be too lazy, I would make thighs with stuffing for my brother and myself. Oh well.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/27/20 10:49 AM

I hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving Day has lots of leftovers to enjoy today. You are right soot it is a day to be thankful even in solitude.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/27/20 05:22 PM

Late with my greetings but hope all you USA-ers had a good Thanksgiving thumbsup
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/27/20 07:08 PM

Thanks, soot! Hope you all had a great THanksgiving!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community