GB HOMEPAGE

dolls and clothes

Posted By: dianne

dolls and clothes - 01/12/21 10:55 PM

just wondering if anyone would know where i could get a couple of my dolls repaired one is a chaty kathy doll and the other one is one of those walking bolls where you hold her hand and she would turn her head and walk with you had the walkinkg doll when i was 5 years old . thanks for any help i can get Diane wave2
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: dolls and clothes - 01/12/21 11:04 PM

Maybe contact the manufacturer. Just an idea.
Posted By: Marian

Re: dolls and clothes - 01/12/21 11:12 PM

Maybe someone who lives in your area will see this and have a suggestion. Otherwise, I would probably google doll restoration/repair in British Columbia and see if that provides you with any leads.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: dolls and clothes - 01/13/21 01:56 AM

Since you are in Canada, I agree with Marian. Do a Google search for doll repair in your area. I did a quick search and there were a few listed.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: dolls and clothes - 01/13/21 03:21 AM

I remember Chatty Cathy. My sister had one when we were young. yes
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: dolls and clothes - 01/13/21 05:37 PM

My neighbor just refurbished a doll she's had for 20 years. If you would like, I can ask her if she has any ideas or contacts, or if she'd be willing to talk with you.
Posted By: dianne

Re: dolls and clothes - 01/27/21 04:01 AM

thanks for all the help it would be so nice if you could ask your neighbor i can also do as suggest do a google search and yes Chatty Cathy is still with me love that doll .sorry about the late replay thanks Dianne
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: dolls and clothes - 02/02/21 05:29 PM

Diane, I just saw your reply. I'll get in touch with her and let you know.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community