GB HOMEPAGE

Baby Tommy's Taste of New York

Posted By: family

Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/25/21 10:15 PM

ate their pepperoni, firrst day great, second got sick, could that have done it, they have bad and good reviews. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy kitty cat should i tell them, i ate little caesars Ultimate Supreme had no problem..
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/25/21 11:40 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about! Is Baby Tommy's a restaurant? Are you saying you ate a pepperoni PIZZA? If you ate it one day, I don't see how it could be a problem the second day, assuming you refrigerated it properly. I'm also not sure what "got sick" means. What were your symptoms?

Re: Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/26/21 12:04 AM

Nausea and Diarrhea

Re: Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/26/21 12:05 AM

So, this Baby Tommy's is a restaurant, right? And this was from a pizza, right? And you didn't get sick the first time you ate it, right? And you properly refrigerated the left over pizza before eating it the second day, right?

Re: Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/26/21 12:39 AM

yes, the leftover pizza was left in its carton.

Re: Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/26/21 12:57 AM

Yes what? You didn't answer if it was properly refrigerated as soon as you were done eating. Help me out here, family! It's hard to help you or answer your question if you won't answer what I asked you!

Re: Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/26/21 01:09 AM

I leave the leftover pizza in the pizza box it came in, but i am going to bag them.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/26/21 01:40 AM

family, it sounds like the pizza was not properly stored and therefore made you ill. That is not their fault. If you aren't going to eat it all, it should have been bagged and placed in fridge immediately. The fact you didn't get sick till you ate it the next day is not likely their fault and I would throw away any leftovers.

Ana wave

Re: Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/26/21 02:39 AM

i didd, and bag little caesars, i did not know you had to bag it, thank you guys very much.

Re: Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/26/21 02:55 AM

family, since you won't answer my question about whether the leftover pizza was refrigerated, I'm going to assume you did NOT refrigerate it. It doesn't matter if it's left in the box or put in a bag - I leave mine in the box all the time and just cover it with wrap. But if you didn't refrigerate it, it was your fault, not the restaurant.

Re: Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/26/21 07:02 PM

drac the pizza came, ate 2 slices, put the leftover in the fridges in the pizza box, no plastic wrap, nothing, i left the leftover pizza in the box only.

Re: Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/26/21 08:38 PM

Well, then if you put it in the refrigerator right away, it should have been OK. Then only reason I put some wrap on top is to keep it from drying out. I suspect you had some other thing happen if the leftover pizza was refrigerated immediately.

Re: Baby Tommy's Taste of New York - 01/26/21 09:04 PM

you might be right.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community