GB HOMEPAGE

Rest in Peace DrMojo

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/23/21 12:43 PM

Many of you may remember Karen aka Doc aka DrMojo. She used to post daily especially in the diner.
She had quite the difficult life, losing her legs to diabetes after an accident and yet still carried on with a smile on her face.
She sadly passed away on April 2nd.

Bless your kind and big heart, Karen. You really were a shining star. hearts

Obituary

Ana
Posted By: Marian

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/23/21 01:50 PM

I was thinking about Karen not too long ago and wondered about how she was doing. She was a lovely and courageous person. May she rest in peace. My sincere condolences to her family.

Thanks so much for letting us know, Ana.
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/23/21 02:32 PM

I wasn't familiar with her, but my sincere condolences to her family and friends. She seemed like a lovely soul.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/23/21 02:37 PM

Oh, Ana, this is such sad news. I too was just thinking about Doc and wondering if you had heard from her lately. Thank you so much for letting us know. My deepest condolences to her family.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/23/21 02:49 PM

Thank you, Ana. I had looked her up on Facebook just a few weeks ago and didn't see any recent posts. We shared a bit of Norwegian heritage and always joked about it. So, so sorry to hear about this.
Posted By: connie

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/23/21 03:09 PM

Thanks Ana, I did see the Obit on Facebook. My Condolences to her family. I remember how with all her problems she was always upbeat., a true inspiration. hearts
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/23/21 03:26 PM

Thanks Ana, just saw this on. Facebook. My condolences to her family. She was a sweet woman She will be missed.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/23/21 05:50 PM

I do remember her posting but was not really too familiar with her. So sad to see another Boomer gone. My condolences to her family and friends.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/23/21 07:15 PM

Yes. I remember her. What sad news sad

I send my sincere condolences to her family.
Posted By: soot

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/23/21 11:10 PM

Thank you for the heads up Ana ... we'll miss her for sure ... prayers and thoughts for her family angel
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/24/21 07:46 AM

Such sad news Ana. Karen and I shared a love for horses and our other furry friends. I will miss her positive outlook on life. She never gave up. My heart goes out to her family.

We have lost some very special friends here at GB in the last few years. So sad........
Posted By: ChrisMM

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/24/21 11:53 PM

Oh, no, I'm so sorry to hear that. So sad!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/26/21 11:29 AM

sad RIP Karen aka Doc or DrMojo will miss you, Thank You for the help you gave everyone, Thoughts and Prayers of condolences to all Rest Karen angel
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/26/21 01:30 PM

Awww no. So very sad to read this, Ana. Karen was a very special lady with a beautiful heart. Condolences to her family and friends. May she rest in eternal peace. hearts sad
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 04/28/21 07:03 AM

I didn't know Karen but heartfelt condolences to her family and those that did.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Rest in Peace DrMojo - 05/02/21 08:53 PM

Karen we will all miss your beautiful soul here. hearts
© 2024 GameBoomers Community