GB HOMEPAGE

Toothpaste Squeezer, McoMce Toothpaste Tube Squeezers Set of 2 Rolling Toothpaste Tube Holder Multif

Posted By: family

Toothpaste Squeezer, McoMce Toothpaste Tube Squeezers Set of 2 Rolling Toothpaste Tube Holder Multif - 06/05/21 06:37 PM

how do you get it to stand in bathroom.cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy kitty cat burger wavegirl bedtime angeltoothpasste squeeze
Posted By: Marian

Re: Toothpaste Squeezer, McoMce Toothpaste Tube Squeezers Set of 2 Rolling Toothpaste Tube Holder Multif - 06/05/21 06:50 PM

I see a couple of videos on YouTube about toothpaste squeezers here and here. Maybe the one you have is similar to this?
Posted By: family

Re: Toothpaste Squeezer, McoMce Toothpaste Tube Squeezers Set of 2 Rolling Toothpaste Tube Holder Multif - 06/05/21 07:03 PM

i will be getting it at walmart, hope they have them, my sister cancel amazon prime.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Toothpaste Squeezer, McoMce Toothpaste Tube Squeezers Set of 2 Rolling Toothpaste Tube Holder Multif - 06/05/21 09:32 PM

It looks like it just stands up by itself on the flat bottom. I assume it will come with instructions.

Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Toothpaste Squeezer, McoMce Toothpaste Tube Squeezers Set of 2 Rolling Toothpaste Tube Holder Multif - 06/05/21 09:58 PM

Looks to me like the toothpaste is going to end up everywhere but the toothbrush.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Toothpaste Squeezer, McoMce Toothpaste Tube Squeezers Set of 2 Rolling Toothpaste Tube Holder Multif - 06/05/21 10:28 PM

Personally I thought that's what fingers are for, unless you physically can't.

Originally Posted by oldbroad
Looks to me like the toothpaste is going to end up everywhere but the toothbrush.
rotfl I agree!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Toothpaste Squeezer, McoMce Toothpaste Tube Squeezers Set of 2 Rolling Toothpaste Tube Holder Multif - 06/05/21 11:37 PM

When I saw this "device," I thought the same thing! I'll just keep using my fingers!
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: Toothpaste Squeezer, McoMce Toothpaste Tube Squeezers Set of 2 Rolling Toothpaste Tube Holder Multif - 06/06/21 05:02 PM

Sometimes those devices make things harder than they need to be. I think the black part on the bottom of the stand is supposed to prevent the stand from moving around. I've bought supposedly helpful gadgets like this and usually end up throwing them out.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community