GB HOMEPAGE

Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please

Posted By: Leeana

Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/16/21 01:22 PM

Hope all is Good and Well With you all, I really have not been on as muuch as a member should be I should be playing as I normally do But because i was feeling very dizzy ( thought it was the heat) I found out it was a Cyst in my right ear which will be taken out Aug. 23 and I was so worried that i cant even eat ..... Now I found out I that I also have a Tumor in my left ear they are monitering it with MRI every few months ..... Please say A Prayer that this sick feeling and these cyst and Tumor banishes .... Please say A prayer for me Im in need of Them at 73 .... Thank You
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/16/21 01:30 PM

Prayers heading your way, Leeana! So sorry to hear this, but glad you are in good hands with your doctors!

Ana hearts
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/16/21 06:14 PM

Prayers being said and sent to you Leeana! Being dizzy is a horrible feeling. I wish this could help: Cyst and Tumor BEGONE! flowers
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/16/21 06:54 PM

This does sound scary, Leeana, but it does sound like you are in very good hands. Dizzyness is NOT a fun feeling. You and I are exactly the same age with our birthdays even on the same day! Positive thoughts being sent your way.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/16/21 07:46 PM

I will be thinking positive thoughts about all of this, Leeana. My very best wishes for you. Please keep us posted on how things are going. flowers
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/16/21 07:50 PM

Prayers and positive thoughts sent your way and as said before, you are in good hands and wishing all goes well.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/16/21 09:09 PM

Sending you my very best, Leeana hug

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/16/21 09:25 PM

Hi All I read all these Beautiful Posts I Thank You all and then I Cried to know I have the most wonderful Place all your sholders Helped I mean That ... Thank You
Posted By: connie

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/16/21 11:27 PM

Prayers, Positive thoughts, and Hugs on the way. hug
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/17/21 01:37 PM

Sorry to read this, I have had dizziness with Vertigo so I feel your pain. Hope they get this taken care of soon.
Posted By: judith

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/17/21 04:18 PM

Positive thoughts going your way Leeana.
Posted By: OrleansBelle

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/18/21 10:03 PM

Prayers and positive vibes flying out your way.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/20/21 08:15 AM

Leeana so sorry you are dealing with a health issue. I'm 77 years old and I can relate to how distressed you must feel. I will keep you in my prayers and hope all the well wishes and positive thoughts coming from all your friends at GB help you thru this difficult time.

Take care.

Hugs to you,

Gerry catrub

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/26/21 01:11 PM

Thank You My Boomie Family I Was so restless last night ears were just having a great Party ....trying to keep sanity ... Called doctor Im on antibiotics for my ear ....... This post Is my lil Stairway to sanity ... Thank You ((tearing up)) gonna make it short All Your Prayers Have Embraced me Yes I will get through this too ..... <3 Love you all so much kissy
Posted By: soot

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/26/21 01:39 PM

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Leeana! Take care and keep smiling catrub

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/26/21 07:24 PM

hug

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 07/27/21 11:16 AM

hug and Prayers.

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/28/21 07:03 PM

I hope you are doing alright Leeana! hearts
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/29/21 05:00 AM

Leena, I hope this all gets resolved and you feel better soon.

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/30/21 02:04 PM

Hello Boomies, Hope you are all doing Great Had my surgery "Almost" chickened out in the emergency room But went to the Surgery table like a trooper .. that being said I thank You all for your Kind words and Prayers because all prayers worked, I never had such a great anesthesiologist and all worked out Great Im on antibiotics and Ear drops as I write this my Thanks to you all That I can Sit up and type hug bottom line they removed Cyst ...Doctor said it was bigger than anticipated, Im hoping that The weakness Im feeling (Taking Multivitamins) is all part of this after feelings Because I honestly want to get better .... dont like feeling dizzy and Useless .... I hope to get through this and want to be strong and healthy again now I feel ok but tired .... Thank You all again for all All the Well-wishes and Love flowers
Posted By: Marian

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/30/21 03:53 PM

So good to hear from you, Leeana. I am so glad to hear that the surgery went well. You take good care of yourself and I hope that you will continue to feel better as time goes on. hearts
Posted By: Lex

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/30/21 04:38 PM

Glad it all went well, and hope you are soon back on top form catrub
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/30/21 05:58 PM

Leanna, I'm so very glad you were brave and when ahead with the surgery yes I can imagine how frightened you were. Sounds like things are getting better. Take a deep breath, relax and cry as much as you need to!
hearts

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/30/21 06:53 PM

Happy to see you posting Leanna and that the surgery went well! Hopefully, you will be back to good health again soon! flowers
Posted By: Mad

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/30/21 09:41 PM

Sounds like you are doing very well, Leeana, and good for you !! flowers
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/30/21 10:37 PM

Glad the surgery was a success and you are on the mend!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/30/21 10:41 PM

What great news! Now it's over and you can concentrate on getting better! Us old chicks take longer to heal up...
Posted By: soot

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/30/21 11:48 PM

Great news ... Get well soonest happydance

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/31/21 11:57 AM

Leeana, I'm happy the surgery went well. Positive thoughts you will be good as new soon. flowers

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 08/31/21 12:49 PM

Thank- You all so very much, I really appreciate the Loving Kindness You all send, I will bring, and wear that kindness as im Healing .... From my Heart to Yours im sending Love and Hugs, but most of all a Big Kiss to each and every one because that to me is a Piece of Courage that made a Warrior Shield to protect and Guide me thru the scariest parts ...... Thank You kissy
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 09/01/21 11:52 PM

Prayers heading up for a fast and total recovery. hearts
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Hi Boomies Prayers needed Please - 09/03/21 10:00 PM

So glad it went well and you are on the road to recovery. Gentle hugs
© 2024 GameBoomers Community