GB HOMEPAGE

November Gratitude Post

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

November Gratitude Post - 11/03/21 02:38 AM

November is traditionally a time of "thanks" in the US due to Thanksgiving, but I think it's a good time for all to reflect on things we are grateful and thankful for. I thought it might be nice if we all posted once a day to mention something you are grateful and/or thankful for. There is nothing too large or small for the list.

I'll go first by just saying that I am grateful to have met so many wonderful people here at GameBoomers. You brighten my day!

Ana hearts
Posted By: hagatha

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/03/21 03:46 AM

I'm thankful that my John and I have been able to spend some retirement years together in spite of his illness.
Posted By: connie

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/03/21 10:53 AM

I'm thankful for my family and friends. hearts

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/03/21 12:35 PM

I'm so thankful I have a job that I love taking care of dogs, cats and other animals.
Posted By: Mad

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/03/21 03:45 PM

My gratitude is to my family hearts
Posted By: copper

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/03/21 05:03 PM

I'm thankful to live in Canada, so many people in the world today live in scary places, where they fear for their lives most of the time.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/03/21 09:00 PM

I am grateful that All my loved ones survived so far the terrible COVID years, I am thankful to be a member of this great Forum, as copper mentioned, thankful I am Canadian and to have Great neighbours and also other great people from different Countries visiting this Forum.

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/04/21 12:34 PM

My todays grateful post is I'm thankful for waking up in my warm house to protect me from the cold outside.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/04/21 02:25 PM

My husband pointed something out to me several months ago that I had never thought about. Because of our age and health, we pretty much isolated ourselves for close to 9 months until the vaccines were available. I cooked and we ordered curbside pickup in town. We are always busy out here, but the isolation was SO hard for him - he really missed shooting the s**t with the guys! I was OK and didn't miss being out at all. He pointed out that I have an active on-line "life" and I get to talk to all kinds of people every day! He was right - so I am grateful for all my on-line friends. I hold them just as dear as I do my in-person friends.
Posted By: soot

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/04/21 03:28 PM

Family and friends, especially here @ GB yes
Posted By: Chief

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/04/21 06:12 PM

I'm happy for my wife and I for our 50th wedding anniversary and to have two good sons. joy

I'm also happy for being a member of GB and to all the good people we have here. thumbsup

wave
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/05/21 05:22 PM

I am grateful to all my friends here on GameBoomers who have supported me through some very trying times. I am grateful for our wonderful family for their love and support always. I am thankful to have my hubby here by my side for what was our 49th wedding anniversary yesterday. At times it was doubtful that he would make it.

Much love to you all.

Mary hearts
Posted By: copper

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/05/21 05:51 PM

I'm grateful for the roof over my head, the food on my table and my husband by my side.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/05/21 08:53 PM

Congrats to you Chief and your Wife for your 50th Anniversary, Wow.

And also congrats to you MsMercury and your Husband on your 49th Anniversary,

I am happy for both of you, take care.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/05/21 11:49 PM

I'm thankful that Ana and all the great people I have met on Gameboomers are in my life. hearts

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/07/21 09:34 PM

I am thankful for the sunshine today.
Posted By: flotsam

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/09/21 05:30 AM

Today I am particularly grateful for our healthcare system praise

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/11/21 02:19 AM

Nice to see some thankful and grateful posts!

Today I am thankful that my golden retriever, Nugget is on the mend from her second cancer surgery last week and that the pathology came back showing they got it all again and it was self contained. Prayers answered!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/11/21 03:20 AM

That was the BEST news!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/11/21 04:54 AM

Aw Ana hearts
Posted By: flotsam

Re: November Gratitude Post - 11/11/21 06:01 AM

Awesome news Ana rah
Which makes me grateful today for all the dogs in everyones lives puppy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community