GB HOMEPAGE

a Quick Note of....

Posted By: Leeana

a Quick Note of.... - 05/06/22 12:21 PM

Thank You.... I mean this from the bottom of my heart, You know I have faced, "Many" challenges in my life (( I think Some of you did also) ) But I was So Blessed to Have some pretty amazing People who stood by me helping me , solving many a troubled times and gaming, My Wonderful Ana - Mods - adm, staff and of course my boomie friends - you know who you are kissy All I can say is, "Thank You!" Because I am extremely Grateful for you all and yes lastly, Happy Mothers day celebrate even if your not, Be happy Be safe and of Course Have a Great day Gaming.
UR 4ever in my Heart
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: a Quick Note of.... - 05/06/22 01:23 PM

Are you ok Leeana? We appreciate all your contributions here as well. mother

Ana wave
Posted By: Leeana

Re: a Quick Note of.... - 05/06/22 02:20 PM

Ana My BETS I go back so far with you .... Yes Im fine I just felt like a Lil Hugging would cheer every up ((Me included)) sometime we have to hug until all the Broken Pieces snap back together ((Hugs))
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: a Quick Note of.... - 05/06/22 02:35 PM

I'm very happy to hear that! Here's a big hug to help you snap back together quicker. hug

Ana hearts
Posted By: connie

Re: a Quick Note of.... - 05/06/22 04:50 PM

Hugs for all who may need some. hug
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: a Quick Note of.... - 05/06/22 05:30 PM

hug from me also Leeana (and all), and you are right. I know I could use them too.
Posted By: Marian

Re: a Quick Note of.... - 05/06/22 06:10 PM

Hugs all around, Leeana! hug
Posted By: soot

Re: a Quick Note of.... - 05/06/22 10:09 PM

GameBoomers impressed me from the first and continues to this day yes

Wishing you the best Leeana!

wave2
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: a Quick Note of.... - 05/07/22 01:58 AM

What a wonderful post from my birthday-mate! Leeana and I have the same birthday and are the same age!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community