GB HOMEPAGE

little caesar pizza

Posted By: family

little caesar pizza - 11/01/23 11:02 AM

i been eatting the veggie pizza, what happen did they hire ellie mae clampbett couision, it is unedible, going to dominos, or another pizza place, they must not know how to cook. the veggie pizza is unedible. think cat lab i had to spit it out twice, and cheese was stringy. tried of it.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: little caesar pizza - 11/01/23 02:29 PM

I've never tried the veggie pizza at Little Ceasar's. Do you not like the taste or the kind of veggies they put on it? I love stringy cheese!

Re: little caesar pizza - 11/01/23 04:50 PM

pizza did not taste cook, and spit twice into napkin, order thin crust veggie pizza.

Re: little caesar pizza - 11/01/23 05:20 PM

Yeah, I always lightly saute my veggies as I don't like them to be raw on my pizza. But I do like a good veggie pizza - with stringy cheese! grin
Posted By: Marian

Re: little caesar pizza - 11/01/23 06:35 PM

I have never eaten at a Little Caesars so can't comment on it. We have several local pizzerias and a Round Table which is very good.

Re: little caesar pizza - 11/03/23 05:43 AM

i eaten and order from papa johns pizza and had Garden Fresh Pizza eat everything but crust, love it, and order from dominos Stuffed Cheesy Bread with Spinach & Feta and Melty 3-Cheese Loaded Tots, just need to find how to reheat them, and another pizza place night owl never ate there need menu. little caesar may had a bad day taken a break from them.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: little caesar pizza - 11/05/23 04:04 AM

just need to find how to reheat them

My wife and I reheat our pizza in a Toaster oven, we set it at 250 to 300 degrees and put it for about 10 minutes or less depending on the Thickness of the pizza slices and how many slices you put in at the same time.

Re: little caesar pizza - 11/05/23 07:07 AM

thank you very much.
Posted By: Lex

Re: little caesar pizza - 11/07/23 11:55 AM

Family, I thought the doctor had suggested eating less pizza because of the heart problems! eek wink blackkitty

Re: little caesar pizza - 01/07/24 10:36 AM

gave up pizza restuarants, now have heath care people come over and help with my health.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: little caesar pizza - 01/07/24 03:01 PM

so sorry to hear that family. I hope they can help you regain your health.

Re: little caesar pizza - 01/07/24 03:54 PM

That's really good news, family! I hope the home health care can help you feel better.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: little caesar pizza - 01/07/24 06:04 PM

Good luck family. I hope that helps you.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community