GB HOMEPAGE

georgia

Posted By: family

georgia - 11/15/23 06:32 AM

(name edited out by GameBoomers) i had not gotten checks for 2 weeks. only medicare stuff. or someone is sticking their sticky fingers in our mailbox.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: georgia - 11/15/23 03:26 PM

I doubt the bank or PO is stealing checks. They couldn't cash them anyway. You should contact who is issuing the checks and tell them you're not getting them. Is there a way to change it so that the money is deposited directly into your account instead of sending a check in the mail? That way you wouldn't have to wait for the mail - which can be terribly slow some times.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: georgia - 11/15/23 03:38 PM

GameBoomers does not permit slanderous allegations and I deleted out the area. If you truly believe that someone is stealing them, contact the police or file a claim with the postal service here.

Draclvr gave you excellent advice, I can't add anything further to her suggestions.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: georgia - 11/15/23 03:48 PM

Thanks, Ana. Accusing a bank and the PO of theft with no proof is definitely slanderous.

Re: georgia - 11/15/23 08:21 PM

thank you guys, and i was wronge, i will do that, i had to go to the bank and get $100 and $75 and i miss my checks. and the post office and bank may not be doing it, i am making stupid mistakes.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: georgia - 11/15/23 10:39 PM

and again, if possible, follow Draclvr's advice and make arrangements to have your Checks via Direct Deposit, much quicker and safer, no worries about lost checks or if the Post Office goes on Strike you will not have to worry about your checks not being delivered, Your $$$ will be safely tucked away in your Bank.

Re: georgia - 11/21/23 10:17 PM

one check came in and had a phone number. another one came in, seeing if the third one comes in.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community