GB HOMEPAGE

contacting interact

Posted By: old lady

contacting interact - 03/10/10 02:15 PM

I am trying to contact Dave at interact about an order. When I tried to use the link on the home page it wanted to know who my server was.
I'm lost! Do you have a direct e-mail address for Dave???
Sorry to bother you. I have now found the correct address.
I've tried interactstore@gmail.co but I got a message that that is not a correct address!
Can anybody help?
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: contacting interact - 03/10/10 03:45 PM

I found this on the about/contact tab:

contact-interact@interactcd.com

Re: contacting interact - 03/10/10 05:20 PM

That was the first one I tried Ladylinda that wanted to know who my server was. tired
Posted By: Donald

Re: contacting interact - 03/11/10 10:08 AM

If you are using web based email you will have to copy the email address into the the email address box in your email.
If you just click on it it will try to open up outlook express or windows mail and if you dont use either of those email progmams you will get the message to setup them up.If you are using Windows 7 you will have to download windows live mail from microsoft. Windows 7 does not have an email program installed by default like windows xp and windows vista did.
You can just copy the email address from Interact and then paste it in the To field in your email message and you should be ok.

Re: contacting interact - 03/11/10 04:30 PM

Donald, you are a hero. I did as you said and Daves going to sort out the problem. Thank you very much indeed.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community