GB HOMEPAGE

CRM-Remedy unable to use keypad

Posted By: stephen

CRM-Remedy unable to use keypad - 01/09/11 10:40 PM

recieved the following error while trying to enter the code on the k-code keypad entering the viatech building..
Unable to change the value of the following variable' kcode1' the variable may have been removed during project creation..

how can i get around this to continue the game..
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: CRM-Remedy unable to use keypad - 01/10/11 12:57 AM

Make sure you are playing the game using an account with administrator privileges.

If you installed the game in C:\Program Files, try uninstalling it and reinstalling in your My Documents folder. Move your saved games to a safe location before uninstalling so you can put them in the new game folder after you reinstall.

Re: CRM-Remedy unable to use keypad - 01/12/11 12:21 AM

ok i uninstalled the game and re-installed it in my users folder..and i ran the game under administrator and still came up withthe same error

Re: CRM-Remedy unable to use keypad - 01/12/11 03:40 AM

Have you used the patch from ***here***?

Re: CRM-Remedy unable to use keypad - 01/12/11 11:31 PM

should i uninstall the program and then re-install after running the patch?..because i ran the patch and then tried the game again and it said the samething..
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: CRM-Remedy unable to use keypad - 01/13/11 12:02 AM

Just a stab in the dark... are your keyboard and mouse wired or wireless?

Re: CRM-Remedy unable to use keypad - 01/13/11 01:23 PM

they are both wireless

Re: CRM-Remedy unable to use keypad - 01/13/11 06:53 PM

Have you tried contacting the developer to see if he has heard of this problem before and might have a solution? You can find email links on the mdna-games.com website.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: CRM-Remedy unable to use keypad - 01/13/11 07:48 PM

Stephen, mail me, and we'll try to get around this very peculiar problem.

Re: CRM-Remedy unable to use keypad - 01/16/11 04:02 PM

Loc: Lenoir,NC recieved the following error while trying to enter the code on the k-code keypad entering the viatech building..
Unable to change the value of the following variable' kcode1' the variable may have been removed during project creation..

how can i get around this to continue the game..
Posted By: Rushes

Re: CRM-Remedy unable to use keypad - 01/16/11 05:09 PM

stephen, Mikael (who posted just above you) is the developer of this game. Contact him directly via his profile and hopefully he'll get you sorted. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community