GB HOMEPAGE

Thank you InlandAZ!

Posted By: hawkavonpuka

Thank you InlandAZ! - 04/10/11 08:41 PM

I have been looking for a non-gaming laptop for my daughter in law, with Inland's help I got this one yesterday at Office Max on sale for $529.99 so even with the tax it is under my budget of $600. Toshiba laptop I am sure she will be very happy with it. Thanks for your time and knowledge InlandAZ, couldn't have done it without your help. thanks
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Thank you InlandAZ! - 04/10/11 10:20 PM

Nicely done, Inland and Hawka! That laptop looks like a better than awesome deal for a 17" laptop with all those features! Good catch! Something tells me your DIL will be extremely happy with it...
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Thank you InlandAZ! - 04/10/11 10:52 PM

You're welcome Hawka - it was my pleasure. I'm sure she'll get good use out of it.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Thank you InlandAZ! - 04/11/11 03:05 AM

Hurrah !!!! yay

Can't beat the help given at Gameboomers thumbsup
I've been helped more times than I can say and like you, hawkavonpuka, very much appreciate every scrap broccoli
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Thank you InlandAZ! - 04/11/11 03:19 AM

I see it's now listed at $700!! And you got the last one - must be serendipity.

Re: Thank you InlandAZ! - 04/11/11 04:56 AM

Yesterday was the last day of the sale, I knew that and next weeks offering was not quite as good a deal (same thing, but smaller, for $30 less). Originally I had expected to go down there on Sunday/today, but then hubby said they wanted to go hunting, so................!

Yes Mad, I sure do and I have learned so much, just wish I could retain all of it. Can you imagine how nit picky I will be when I have to buy my next one?

Re: Thank you InlandAZ! - 04/11/11 05:10 AM

Only "nit picky " ?? lol

I'll probably be so totally overwhelmed I'll be campin' out here scared

Re: Thank you InlandAZ! - 04/11/11 05:21 AM

Can we share a tent?

Re: Thank you InlandAZ! - 04/11/11 07:12 PM

rotfl
© 2024 GameBoomers Community