GB HOMEPAGE

Black mirror 2 and 3 on Vista

Posted By: merry

Black mirror 2 and 3 on Vista - 04/18/11 08:57 PM

Hi All,

Before I download Black Mirror 2 and 3 from adventure shop I would like to know if anyone has had any issues running it on Windows Vista. I had huge problems with starforce etc on Black Mirror 1. It was a huge, huge problem and took me a month to finally resolve it and I won't purchase 2 and 3 if there is similar issues. Thanks all you were all a tremendous help the first time around.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Black mirror 2 and 3 on Vista - 04/18/11 09:05 PM

Black Mirror 2 and 3 do not use StarForce.
Anything from Adventure Shop uses an online activation form of copy "protection" that doesn't depend on a disc in the drive.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Black mirror 2 and 3 on Vista - 04/19/11 03:23 PM

Merry,
I played all the 3 games with no problem,
with vista. smile
Posted By: MATTY

Re: Black mirror 2 and 3 on Vista - 04/24/11 03:08 PM

i got vista black mirror 1 great but black mirror 2 wont run and lot of people got same problem.
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Black mirror 2 and 3 on Vista - 04/24/11 03:39 PM

One thing to keep in mind; Always install games to your user folders. Don't allow them to install to the Program Files folder - it's protected under Vista and above.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Black mirror 2 and 3 on Vista - 04/24/11 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: MATTY
i got vista black mirror 1 great but black mirror 2 wont run and lot of people got same problem.

Make sure your video card meets the requirements for the game. Black Mirror 2 has higher system requirements than the first Black Mirror.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community