GB HOMEPAGE

Adobe Acrobat

Posted By: lilkim55

Adobe Acrobat - 10/24/11 03:30 PM

Hi, Hope it's OK subject is not gaming. I have Adobe Reader on my Computer. I want to be able to fill inI on line forms. Is there a free download that will help me do this? I'm acomplete computer dunce.

Thanks for any help Lillian
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Adobe Acrobat - 10/24/11 04:06 PM

If the form was designed with input fields you should be able to fill them out. Other than that, there's nothing that I'm aware of that will let you overlay the form with text.
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Adobe Acrobat - 10/24/11 04:30 PM

Do you mean 'Autofill'? Look at your internet/browser options and select enable 'Autofill' here you can fill in your details: name, address, phone numbers, credit card details and other stuff.
As you start to fill in a form on-line, your details should appear, just click on them if you want them on the form.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Adobe Acrobat - 10/24/11 05:29 PM

As Inland says, you can fill in a form created in Adobe only if the form was created with fields that allow input. If the form was not created with input fields, then you have to print out the form and fill them in by hand.

You probably have the Adobe Reader, not the full Adobe Acrobat.

Re: Adobe Acrobat - 10/24/11 06:40 PM

Thanks for the quick reply.

Lillian

Re: Adobe Acrobat - 10/24/11 06:43 PM

Thanks for replying. These are forms for Doctors office. Don't think Auto-fil will work for these.
Lillian
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Adobe Acrobat - 10/24/11 06:45 PM

You're right, auto-fill has nothing to do with filling out forms in Adobe.

Re: Adobe Acrobat - 10/24/11 06:51 PM

Hi Draclvr,thanks for your help, Lillian
© 2024 GameBoomers Community