GB HOMEPAGE

Downloading from Big Fish

Posted By: cailyn

Downloading from Big Fish - 02/15/13 12:10 PM

I have been a mamber of BF for years and now all of a sudden I can't download any games,from both my comp.I have been in touch with thier Techs.but everything they have suggested doesn't work!Just wondering if anyone here has a suggestion as to why I can't download any more?It's not only the BF site it's other game sites as well.Thank You wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Downloading from Big Fish - 02/15/13 11:31 PM

When this happened to the computer my brother was using, it turned out it was because of a virus.

Re: Downloading from Big Fish - 02/16/13 10:04 AM

Thanks Jenny,But why would it happen on 2 computers?I have Trend Micro anti virus I have run it and nothing comes up?? wave

Re: Downloading from Big Fish - 02/16/13 07:09 PM

I can only go by what happened with our computer.

If both computers have Trend, is it possible Trend had an update that now blocks Big Fish's process for installing games?
Posted By: kiraalt

Re: Downloading from Big Fish - 02/26/13 10:52 PM

I have Trend Micro. When I just downloaded a Big Fish game it gave me a little pop up as "suspicious". That pop up though also gave me the option to open the program anyway, which I selected and I had no further problems.

Re: Downloading from Big Fish - 02/26/13 11:14 PM

It's not the trend micro in my case,I can't download anything at all now. I get a message that says Invalid or corrupt files,on a brand new computer I don't think so,it's happening on my other desktop and my Gr.daughters laptop.But thank you anyway wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Downloading from Big Fish - 02/26/13 11:48 PM

And I've been through all the possibilities with cailyn in Internet Explorer. She cannot even download Firefox to try a different browser. Since this is happening to all the computers in the house including a laptop brought to her home, I have to conclude there is something amiss in her router settings.

Re: Downloading from Big Fish - 02/27/13 12:38 AM

Try resetting the router -- or unplug it for 30 seconds and plug it back in.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community