GB HOMEPAGE

Jane Jensen's Moebius: Empire Rising

Posted By: dorish

Jane Jensen's Moebius: Empire Rising - 04/18/14 05:05 PM

Hi, I downloaded the game yesterday, but I can't open it. all I got in the download was moebius setup and no application. I bought it from Phoenix, and downloaded using the mirror 1 option. Can someone tell me where I have gone wrong?

Thank you,

Doreen
Posted By: MaG

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius: Empire Rising Releases April 15 For PC & MAC - 04/18/14 05:29 PM

Doris,

It appears that IE removes the extension after the application file.
Add .exe to the end of the setup file. Then click on it.
Be sure that you have all the files in one folder. luck
Posted By: dorish

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius: Empire Rising Releases April 15 For PC & MAC - 04/18/14 05:58 PM

Thank you so much MaG, that was the problem. Ready to go now.

Doreen
Posted By: FJT

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius: Empire Rising Releases April 15 For PC & MAC - 04/29/14 04:03 AM

Hi MaG. I'm having trouble downloading this game from Phoenix Studios. After the mirror 1 download, it asks me which program I want to install it with. I know that I'm supposed to add .exe after the file name, but I can't find the file name. I presume that I'm supposed to download all the mirror files (3). Do I do this before running them? Any SPECIFIC help would be appreciated. Also, I've tried this so many times, that I have used my allotment of downloads, so I emailed Phoenix Studios.

Thanks so much MaG,
FJT
Posted By: MaG

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius: Empire Rising Releases April 15 For PC & MAC - 04/29/14 04:10 AM

FJT,

- Download all the files stated at Phoenix.
- Place all those files in one folder.
- Then look for the setup files.
- Check if that setup file has an extension .exe - if not, type it on.
- Then double click that file to open it. It should automatically open ALL the files that you downloaded and install the game.

Hope that if I missed or is in error - the techs will correct me.
Posted By: FJT

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius: Empire Rising Releases April 15 For PC & MAC - 04/29/14 06:27 AM

Thanks so much Mag. FJT
© 2024 GameBoomers Community