GB HOMEPAGE

This Topic is For Drac..

Posted By: Darleen03

This Topic is For Drac.. - 04/30/14 04:58 AM

Drac.. I have been following your post, and your help to all Game Boomers for a long time...You have been such a Great help to so many people on so many subjects related to Games, and Computers...

I just want to Thank You... thanks I am sure many others will agree..

kissy
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 04/30/14 05:24 AM

Just hanging out and trying to help people play games. But, thank you! I have to say I've also learned a LOT from the mods and other folks here.
Posted By: MaG

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 04/30/14 01:37 PM

bravo and thanks Draclvr.

wave Darleen.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 04/30/14 01:47 PM

I agree! I don't know what I would do with out her help! Also a big THANK YOU to Jenny100 and INLANDAZ. I have learned soooooo much from this site! Thank You, thank you!
Posted By: Marian

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 04/30/14 02:43 PM

Amen to that, Darleen! I have learned so much from reading Draclvr's posts as well as the posts of the other knowledgeable folks here. wave
Posted By: flutist

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 04/30/14 02:47 PM

Believe me, she is a super gal and a wonderful help. She sure helped me when my computer got hijacked. Thanks Drac. Lets go to lunch.

Bets
Posted By: Mad

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 04/30/14 05:19 PM

Yes !! The help I am given by Gameboomer Mods and Members is second to none !! And Draclvr is certainly one of those to whom I'm very grateful smile
Posted By: Haroula

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 04/30/14 08:09 PM

bravo praise wave
Posted By: Terri824

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 04/30/14 10:21 PM

I'm pretty sure no one on here has needed her help more than me and she has been kind enough to explain many things to me and many times I'm sure she must have had a few choice words she whispered under her breath. (I have a problem listening sometimes, but not too much) She's a honey!
Terri thanks

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 04/30/14 10:53 PM

NEVER have uttered anything under my breath, Terri! I told you that you're a whiz compared to some of the folks whose computers I work on.
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 05/01/14 02:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Darleen03
Drac.. I have been following your post, and your help to all Game Boomers for a long time...You have been such a Great help to so many people on so many subjects related to Games, and Computers...

I just want to Thank You... thanks I am sure many others will agree..

kissy

Well, I sure agree - and apparently so do many others thumbsup
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 05/01/14 02:59 AM

thumbsup bravo

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 05/01/14 03:24 AM

Smile Drac. I'm shuckin and jivin ya. However it's true, you are a Honey! flowers

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 05/01/14 05:28 AM

Awww.... blush Cease and desist now!

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 05/02/14 02:10 AM

Ok.........grin
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 05/03/14 03:49 PM

I too would like to add my thanks to the help, and friendship that Dralvr has given me over the years. She has helped me out more times than I can count with my computer related questions and when she isn't sure she always guides me to a place that is. More importantly she is a wealth of knowledge on gardening and especially tomato's. Cherokee Purple for me this year my friend! wave

Re: This Topic is For Drac.. - 05/03/14 03:52 PM

You will be in heaven with your Cherokee Purples, Greyfuss!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community