GB HOMEPAGE

A stop error(also called blue screen"error

Posted By: dianne

A stop error(also called blue screen"error - 02/11/17 02:58 AM

can occur if a problem causes your pc to shut down or re start unexpectedly when you experience this type of error you wont be to see things like the start menue or task bar on the screen when your pc is turned on instead you might see that your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart many stop errors can be fixed by updating windows in the search on the task bar type windows update then select windows update on the windows update page select checkfor up dates.no the other day I got that blue screen-system thread not handle peform automatic repair 1boot from the windows10 dvd or usb media.2once you get the welcome screen installation with option install now 3click on repair your computer 4 on the next page click advanced options now click on trouble shoot click on start up repair and follow the on screen instructionsi sure hop that it doesn't mess things up here well I don't have a dvd or a usb. as my windows 10 was a upgrade. I just had brand new memory put in my computer and its all up dated and tuned up, its pretty fast now. I don't know if I should go out and purchase the window10kind of expensive but if I have to.dont know what to do. Dianne confused
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: A stop error(also called blue screen"error - 02/11/17 05:39 AM

Since you got new memory just before your problem started, run memtest on the memory. Bad memory will produce stop errors.

I had a motherboard that erroneously auto-detected the memory at 1.6V when it was only rated for 1.5V. This caused memory errors. Manually changing the setting from auto to 1.5V got rid of the memory errors. So check what voltage your memory is rated for and make sure your motherboard detected it properly.
Posted By: dianne

Re: A stop error(also called blue screen"error - 03/02/17 12:04 AM

sorry I couldn't give an answer before but I was in hospital for some surgery and just got home here got the computer back and the tech guy got it all fixed it was he run a memory test and did a few other things probably did some of what you suggested. I told him what you had said and he did run a memory test.especially trained by staples there,any way just wanted to thank you so much for all the help. thanks so much dianne
© 2024 GameBoomers Community